Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:
[MG-TM] Charlie Collins

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:121577303

Your Character Name (If Applicable):
Bobby Wong.

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@JustJosh

Reason for Report:
Abuse and not RPing.

Time of Occurrence:
23/10/2017 About 11am GMT +1

Evidence to support your claim:
Sadly do not have any but the story behind this is that JushJosh was outside CH shooting at a taxi for no reason and then he got ran over by the taxi driver which stated within the rule You can only VDM when you have a RP reason which the taxi driver did, As JustJosh pulled out an AK and was shooting at him, So when JustJosh was running over i picked up his AK and ran away with it and i was allowed to pick it up due to that fact that my ORG was involved with the sit, Tom Wong was shooting the car as well as being involved, So i picked up JustJosh AK and ran away with it, Then he pulled me in to a sit and makes me to give it back to him, As we were pissed off that he couldn't shoot the car and kill the Taxi Driver.
When i was in the sit, He stated that it was an OOC sit as there was not a lot of players on the server 15/120 which RP still should be going on and within the rules, it doesn't state that there is anything called DownTime. Also with the fact that if the sit was OOC then why was JustJosh trying to kill a Taxi Driver?. And he calls it to be an OOC thing due to the fact that the taxi driver tried to VDM him which he is allowed to do. So he forced me to give back the AK otherwise he will ban me, I had reason to pick it up also had reason to not give it back. I was in an admin sit with JustJosh and some other Mod for like 40mins.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Tom Wong, @papa1456

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

We literally sat in a staff situation and dealt with this with @Bodean Abernathy
The disrespect you had shown during this situation was unbearable and if I was dealing with it you would have received a ban.

You can only VDM when you have a RP reason which the taxi driver did,
The taxi driver had no reason to start running the crowd of people over and had done this before as a medic.

i was allowed to pick it up due to that fact that my ORG was involved with the sit
The rules state
You can not pick up a weapon during or after a gunfight if you are not directly involved in the situation.
This does apply to our situation and you were not directly involved.

Then he pulled me in to a sit and makes me to give it back to him,
I most definitely didn't I made a report just like any other player on the server and waiting for a staff member. Like previously stated @Bodean Abernathy was the staff member dealing with my report.

When i was in the sit, He stated that it was an OOC sit as there was not a lot of players on the server 15/120 which RP still should be going on and within the rules, it doesn't state that there is anything called DownTime
I never said this nor did Bodean, I think you must of misheard. I did however say that we do not deal with reports or rulebreaks that are made in a situation we are involved in and also quoted this from the rules
a staff member will intervene as they see fit.
Due to this the taxi driver was not dealt with OOC immediately.

So he forced me to give back the AK otherwise he will ban me
Nor did I do this but when you were told to give the AK back by another staff member you decided it would be funny to give me a makarov instead.

I believe @DystopianRaven was also watching this unfold?

TLDR: This report is full of lies

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well, lets just see what your higher ranks have to say.

Bodean Abernathy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The person we were dealing with was very rude and disrespectful, during the sit I found out he has a personal vendetta of some sort against Josh from another server they had played on together. A taxi driver was attempting to blow through a crowd, we all decided to shoot at it knowing he was VDMing attempting to defuse the situation in-character before breaking roleplay Josh got run over and the player had decided to nab Josh's AK also knowing he was VDMed and decided to not give it back until we brought him in a sit for 20 or so minutes trying to get it back from him.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined.
You can not pick up a weapon during or after a gunfight if you are not directly involved in the situation. For example, if your friend dies and you are not involved in that situation, you can not run and pick up the weapon. Police however, are allowed to pick up weapons regardless if they are involved in the situation or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.