LV

Your Steam Name: Bird
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151052933
Your Character Name: Anthony King

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member: @wr1ght

Ban Reason: RDM (Multiple Offenses)
Unban Reason:
Yesterday around 12:12 AM, as of 5/17/19 I was banned. The ban was very valid and with my energy and enjoyment of the incidents that were happening and I got carried away. I know in my past I've been banned for the reasons I am banned now and I was scared and didn't want to get banned and I lied. it's the worse thing I could've done because now my time has been increased because of it which is why I lied and tried to avoid it. I made it worse upon myself and ruined the fun for those around me and I really regret it. I've taken the time to wait a day before writing this ban appeal because I've taken the time to actually read the rules fully and get a great understanding on how everything works. I was banned for RDM, why did I do it? I did it because I was caught in my own excitement and adrenaline I saw my friend Alex Herrera jumping from townhall in which him and I previously had interventions which we enjoyed until I got banned He didn't know I was the one he was reporting and he even regrets doing so because he didn't know the person he was reporting was me he can even vouch on the fact that he didn't know I was the one who killed him. I know this doesn't mean I can still break the rules in which I shot him with a shotgun purposely because in my mind I thought it was okay but it wasn't VCMod was broken and at the time the whole server was hectic left and right people killing each other, people avoiding being arrested while inside of the vehicle because it literally couldn't get destroyed or shot through I think about it now on how I could've handled things and I really am sorry for what I did. All I ask for is for my ban to be reduced by the littlest time if that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Kind regards, Anthony King

Time of Occurrence: 12:12 AM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DrPotential

Last edited:

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was the one who made the report and if I knew it was you the report wouldn't have been made but I would've talked to you instead about how you can't do that. I talked to Anthony on Discord and he apologized to me about it and I accepted his sincere apology.
it's up to Wright to determine what his consequence is though as punishments are out of my reach.

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bird
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0
Your Character Name: Anthony King

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member: @wr1ght

Ban Reason: RDM (Multiple Offenses)
Unban Reason:
Yesterday around 12:12 AM, as of 5/17/19 I was banned. The ban was very valid and with my energy and enjoyment of the incidents that were happening and I got carried away. I know in my past I've been banned for the reasons I am banned now and I was scared and didn't want to get banned and I lied. it's the worse thing I could've done because now my time has been increased because of it which is why I lied and tried to avoid it. I made it worse upon myself and ruined the fun for those around me and I really regret it. I've taken the time to wait a day before writing this ban appeal because I've taken the time to actually read the rules fully and get a great understanding on how everything works. I was banned for RDM, why did I do it? I did it because I was caught in my own excitement and adrenaline I saw my friend Alex Herrera jumping from townhall in which him and I previously had interventions which we enjoyed until I got banned He didn't know I was the one he was reporting and he even regrets doing so because he didn't know the person he was reporting was me he can even vouch on the fact that he didn't know I was the one who killed him. I know this doesn't mean I can still break the rules in which I shot him with a shotgun purposely because in my mind I thought it was okay but it wasn't VCMod was broken and at the time the whole server was hectic left and right people killing each other, people avoiding being arrested while inside of the vehicle because it literally couldn't get destroyed or shot through I think about it now on how I could've handled things and I really am sorry for what I did. All I ask for is for my ban to be reduced by the littlest time if that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Kind regards, Anthony King

Time of Occurrence: 12:12 AM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DrPotential
Fix your steam id

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Bird,

You took advantage of our log system being down and used this an opportunity to break the rules and RDM player(s).
I will not appeal this ban, as you said you did this for your own enjoyment.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.