Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:
Pisque the Violet Starling
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:17150955
Your Character Name (If Applicable):
Arthur Hutchinson

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
Unable to acquire due to user logging off early before I could get his name.
EDIT: I heard someone say "Is Bob is still here?" before I got RDM'd, but that's for another report.

Reason for Report:
TL ; DR - Quick to assume I have broken Fear RP.

Before doing anything or to learn the rules of the server, I tend to use !report frequently to make sure of what things I can or cannot do. Several moderators and admins have told me that my car must be stationary for someone to mug me or hold me at gun point for Fear RP to occur. They were also specific that they had to be up to my window.

In this case, I did stop... but for a brief second when the men in suits were approaching me. I started to move before he said, "Get out of the car" while he aimed his gun. He was not up to my window either.

EDIT: Please review the video if I have broken Fear RP or if I haven't. If I have, I completely take full responsibility of breaking such rule.

Time of Occurrence:
About 20 minutes ago.
Evidence to support your claim:
(No Audio; Text to give notes on in video).
Additional members involved/witnessing:
N/A

EDIT2: Keep in mind, I do -not- wish to see this admin banned, kicked, demoted, etc. Just don't be quick to assume what happened. I don't wish to have a warning on my name or be on watch. Especially when the rules are enforced strictly.

Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In my case, You had a gun pointed at you when you slowed down. The cop was under gunpoint and the convict needed a ride, he then approaches you, and yells "get out of the car" and you start Accelerating and that's why i stopped you. I dropped you off to replay that situation because of it. If you feel that I'm doing my job wrong, contact me on steam or the forums and we can figure out where i went wrong. @Pisque

Update: I did never punish you either. Since you weren't stationary as you said, but that's why i tried to replay the situation and not give you any Warnings or put you on the watchlist.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

General thumb rule is, would anyone reasonable plausibly dare to do it IRL. I think, maybe if my car was already running and some shady people aimed at me, I would rather take the risk of speeding off under gunfire than to stop and risk getting killed once robbed. I think at least some people would make that choice. FearRP shouldn't be over-applied by staff or else there's no such thing as an element of surprise and unpredictability which makes the gameplay exciting.

I have explained this to Bobby Hive and he understands. It was a bit of a close call so I think we can leave it there. Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.