Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ali McNuggets
Your Steam ID: Cant get it
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alistair Jack

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Apecengo

Reason for Report: It all started at the supermarket when this guy's car was on the road by the premium box and I hit with my big Jeep. He pulls a gun on me so I ram it towards the parking lot. This player reports me for "fail driving" and Apecengo takes the report. I didn't know this player had made a report as for some reason Apecengo didn't tell me... so I think around 30-40 mins after I log off as I didn't know. When I joined back around half an hour ago Backflare TP's me and says Apecengo wrote to ban you for fail driving. I asked Backflare to wait like 5m so I could message Apecengo he said he wasn't going to check logs if he pulled a gun for some reason. I just don't understand why Apecengo didn't handle to sit then... I asked to see the video he says no I would still like to see the video as it did not fail driving.
I've had many problems in the past ive even asked higher-ups to tell him not to take my sit because he hates me. He has even tried to ban me before for RDM but luckily another admin was able to tell him the rules.
Time of Occurrence: I'm not 100% sure im sure Apecengo knows.
Evidence to support your claim:
1572030599117.png
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes
Again please can i see the video you have because it NOT fail driving I would also like to mention I’ve never had a fail driving VP or WP in my life

Last edited:

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It all started at the supermarket when this guy's car was on the road by the premium box and I hit with my big Jeep. He pulls a gun on me so I ram it towards the parking lot.

I receive a report: "Person ramming my car for no reason". I am told the user has a jeep. I immediately open the Police Database and I don't see any Jeeps spawned. I go back to the reporting user and ask him if he has a video, which he fortunately has. I then close the report and wait for the video to be uploaded. A while later I get the link to it:

As you can see in the video (from the reporting user):
  • The user did not, in fact, pull out a gun.
  • You started ramming the car before the player even got out of the building.
  • What is the reason for you to even ram the car into the parking lot? Why not flee?
  • Why keep ramming it afterwards?
After the video is uploaded, I check it, see Ali's Jeep (I knew it has his because I had seen him drive it previously) at the end, and try to contact him, but find out he disconnected right after the report, so I proceed with the punishment: 1 warning point for Faildriving.

Apecengo wrote to ban you for fail driving

I added 1 warning point to your account - no ban issued. The reason you are banned is because you had 8 active warning points already.

I asked to see the video he says no I would still like to see the video as it did not fail driving.

I did not share the video with you because I had no permission from the reporting user. I now have it, I asked him in-game.

I just don't understand why Apecengo didn't handle to sit then...

You disconnected the next minute (literally) after I received the report. (report received at 17:19, you disconnected at 17:20 UTC+1)

I've had many problems in the past ive even asked higher-ups to tell him not to take my sit because he hates me. He has even tried to ban me before for RDM but luckily another admin was able to tell him the rules.

Why did you not make a staff report then? I am surprised to find out about this supposed abuse here.

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The player did pull a gun out he clearly didn’t show you the whole video. I don’t really see how it’s fail driving the Jeep is a tank it could do the same in real life. It’s not like I pushed his car right down the highway. I’d also like to point out I’m not the only guy with a Jeep lol “I’ve seen him drive it before”.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, thank you for making this report.

I do not see any reason for me to pursue further action against the reported staff member.

If you have had issues in the past, why not make a report on the forums then? This is the first I am hearing about this. And with the nature of our server, you do not pick who does and does not handle your sits. If the staff member is issuing questionable punishments or is not following rules / guidelines then you proceed with the sit and make a report on the forums.

As far as evidence goes, there is nothing conclusive about the player pulling a gun or not, but it does look like you were faildriving a fair bit which I would see why you received a blacklist from vehicles.

All in all, the moderator in question did not do anything wrong in my eyes, and unless more evidence comes up against the situation / staff member, I am concluding this report with no further action.

Status
Not open for further replies.