Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: mJordan
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:79476562
Your Character Name: Michael Jordan

Ban Length: 1 yeeeer
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lambsauce @SpacedSloth

Ban Reason: racism dox threats death threats
Unban Reason: me and my man bumbaclaart rustclartian were joking around in PMs and making fun of each other, i understand the racism was a wrongdoing and i apologise for that myself, db killer is black and i joke around calling him racist shit in calls and steam dms and off instinct i did it in PMs so i apologise for that, however the dox threats and death threats were harmless jokes between 2 friends

Time of Occurrence: 23/05/2022
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Ultera @procastant @Zenius @WaTer_MeLoN
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Look man, you should know better with the racist remarks. I know you and DB enough to know you were joking, outside of that, both of you have contacted me telling me you both were joking. Regardless it's probably best practice to keep that stuff in Steam, or literally anywhere other than Monolith's means of communication. You know you guys were just baiting the staff reaction. DKDiamond seemingly jokingly said we don't have the ability to see PMs, both your and DBKiller's gut reactions' were to make a joke involving death threats and in your case racial remarks with one another. At some point in all that, DBKiller pm'd DK saying to check pms regarding Romeo... because you both know we do have PM logs. You shouldn't be surprised when a staff member sees "I will literally dox your entire fucking family you fat cunt" alongside many, many other similar remarks and takes action under the assumption it's not a joke. Please don't test that system again, it won't be so forgiving in the future, even if you're joking.

The above being said, I will be reducing your ban down to a week solely for the racial remarks. You're grown well beyond the age of someone I'd expect this behavior from brother, please continue to grow past this type of stuff.

Appeal Accepted - Ban Reduced 1 Week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.