Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Apollo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52002010
Your Character Name: Tyreace Josephraham

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason: LTA, Admin Disrespect, Not obeying admin

Unban Reason: I think my ban should be reduced because I did end up obeying the staffs command, and the original situation which caused me to log was very frustrating and I have a clip to show the cops just tried arresting me for no reason. I tried to show the clip to the admin who handled the sit but he wasn't having it. I was already angry at the cops , and what's more frustrating is when the admin takes you away and won't listen. I realize I logged but some situations aren't black and white. When someone keeps telling you they understand but won't put the time to even watch a clip that could potentially void the situation in the first place, it makes you feel like the admin is trying to rush the sit and not listen at all. In the end I DID obey commands and drop the weapon, but was so frustrated I intentionally disrespected the admin which is why I'm only asking for a reduction on the LTARP and disobeying orders side of the ban. I also did lie in the sit about grabbing the gun out the bank after I logged back in, sorry bout that too.

Me walking down the road when cops try to arrest me for nothing:

Time of Occurrence: 11 AM PST.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Apollo, First off I would like to say that the reason I did not allow you to show the clip was because you had informed me that you had only 5 minutes remaining when I attempted to return you to roleplay so you could be arrested by the officers, With so little time remaining I needed to get the MP9 from you before you logged off and informed you to make a report on the officer. I agree in the end you did comply and drop the MP9 but only after arguing with me about it for a few minutes. I will be denying this appeal for the reason above and the fact that even if you feel that someone else is breaking a rule you may not break a rule yourself. APPEAL DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.