Your Steam Name: [TSF] Mike csgogem.com
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:17799376

Your Character Name: Mike Moretti

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thy

Ban Reason: breaking fearRP been banned before
Time of Occurrence:8:15 am
Relevant Evidence: I ran from police after they blew up my car and got out before the cops could get to the other side of the car and ran. I don't understand why I'm getting banned for a week for fearRP ive never been banned for it before and ive seen loads of other people do this mods included and nothing happens to them.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

got out before the cops could get to the other side of the car
Wrong. You exited on the left side of your car, I was on the left side of your car with a shotgun, rest of the cops was on the right or behind it. I tell you several times to stop moving, you comepletely disregard the fact that there is a 12 gauge shotgun about a foot from your nostrils and proceed to high-tail it outta there.
But if you think that is okay, I'm sure you wont mind someone running from you next time you try to mug them or take them hostage. Afterall, and I quote you "it happens all the time in real life". Perhaps you won't mind getting RDM'd by others for no reason. Afterall, "it happens all the time in real life".

The reason your ban is so long is that you did not seem to understand why your actions were wrong, plus you've been playing on this server for a very long time and should know the rules.

Taylor Swift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Dirty Harry your completely right I don't really understand and I haven't been on the server for very long but I would hope that I could be put on some sort of probation so I could atleast play or a reduced ban.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'll lower this to 2 days when I'm home.

Status
Not open for further replies.