Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: saiyangod
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141330911
Your Character Name: Moses Cooper

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Tesk
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: Running over a paramedic after shooting an officer and attempting to run with loot.
Unblacklist Reason: Today I had already been ridiculously irritated over having our base wiped 3 times by a group of cheaters who ended up getting perma-banned on multiple accounts, so eventually I gave in and dropped some reason in an attempt to better get back to our base. Me and my friend had mugged somebody and killed a cop chasing us with a gun, and upon leaving in our car a paramedic started b-hopping towards us with his defibrillators out and flashing in a way that seemed he was giving our location away to the other officers. Without thinking much I ran our car over to the side to hit him so that we'd have a better chance at not getting caught, being ignorant to the rules that imply paramedics should fear for their lives in situations of conflict and not actively assist officers in a chase; which I too had a brief idea of, but his movements alone seemed like he was trying to direct them towards us. I have one warning aside from this when I was first learning the basic ropes of the server and hope I can have this blacklist lifted given how far I've come and my almost perfect record aside from one honest mistake. Me and all my friends have had a great time so far playing on here after a year break and I'm hoping today we can still play without this heavy handicap on us. I'm usually not one to try and deceive those close to me so I dropped some of my integrity in this situation because of the barrier of a screen between me and a stranger.

Time of Occurrence: 2:30 PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Trap Queen (friend)
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Saiyangod,
Your multiple lies in my sit was what got you the two day vehicle blacklist and even now you're trying to say a complete different story...
That being said I will be denying this appeal today and you can wait out the remaining of your blacklist , which in my eyes was a light punishment.

Denied
Locked&Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.