LV

Your Steam Name: Dylan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82776076
Your Character Name: I Don't know

Ban Length: 6days 14hours
Banning Staff Member (@Leon):

Ban Reason: mass VDM
Time of Occurrence:10hours ago 9/13/18
Relevant Evidence: I did not mean to they were in the road by PD. had a Lag spike.
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately you mass VDMed, I don't think it would be fair to unban you as it was in the logs, if you have lag spikes like that.. then you need to get your PC or internet checked out because this can't keep happening.

There is doubt in this because anybody could say that they lagged, its a common ban appeal reason.

Dylan101

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately you mass VDMed, I don't think it would be fair to unban you as it was in the logs, if you have lag spikes like that.. then you need to get your PC or internet checked out because this can't keep happening.

There is doubt in this because anybody could say that they lagged, its a common ban appeal reason.
plz man, I really didn't mean to I love playing on your server I didn't mean to.

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ok you will be unbanned as I don't believe this was intentional, if this happens again.. you will be banned for a much longer period of time, make sure lag problems are fixed because I don't want to see those excuses anymore