Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jaffa
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:34850669
Your Character Name: Aharon Benke

Ban Length: 7 weeks
Banning Staff Member @officernoodles

Ban Reason: Trying to evade ban with alt account.
Time of Occurrence: 3 weeks ago sometime.
Relevant Evidence: I was unbanned exidently i got rebanned i got to talk to @officernoodles and im pretty sure he said i can appeal on the forums in about 1 week. Im not 100% on that his mic was rly laggy. Well for evidence my first ban i now understand reason why i broke a rule and ive had a friend explain to me how it works. The alting reason is only cause i got pretty butthurt bout the first ban cause if you see it from my prospective i go to school get home then just play Monolith all day so one week is a long time.
Additional members involved/witnessing:mad:The_Meaning

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i go to school get home then just play Monolith all day so one week is a long time.

In such case, you should refrain from breaking the rules. Instead you broke them and you tried to evade your ban. As you can imagine, this is unacceptable.

Jaffar Mahmud

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I understand @Major Lorne(Pmx) but the rule at first really wasnt clear to me and im really sorry for breaking it. But i think we can all admit that it wasnt a major rule i broke. It did come down to being fail rp but 1 week for the main thing i did was quite alot. But as i said i am really sorry for what ive done and i did learn from it. But when it comes to me trying to "evade" the ban i wouldnt call it trying to evade it. If i get on a new account im not getting on to break rules and rdm. Im getting on cause the server means alot to me and i want to play. And in my case i did learn from what i messed up on. And i am once again sorry for the main reason i got banned. But if you do see the reason of trying to "evade" in my prospective it should be pretty obvious why i tried but i am sorry that i did even when the rules clearly tells me not to. I was butthurt and that is no reason for me to try doing it. But it was my first and in that the last time of me trying to evade a ban. I think i deserve an other chance with it. I waited the 1 week for the main and a couple extra days. I think i would deserve another chance because i do play all day and im not trying to stop that because of a rule i didnt understand quite well. @Major Lorne(Pmx)

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Unbanned as I believe you've served about a 3-4 week ban now. You will be placed on probation for 1 week meaning that if you break any rules in that time span you and I are going to have a talk. If you ever get banned by console for attempting to evade a ban again you will serve a much much longer punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.