LV

Your Steam Name: Dairoki
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77718540
Your Character Name: Sonny Marino

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member: @Quantum

Ban Reason: Reason: AttemptVDM(x4) - AFK
Time of Occurrence: around 7pm est 12/5/18
Relevant Evidence: I would just like to know what happened, as I was AFK at the time, and I do not recall even a debatable situation in which I would've been reported. Neither do I see a player report. I also don't know why AFK was in the reason, because I didn't think going afk was against the rules? Lets start there.

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You may not suicide or ‘AFK’ to avoid a roleplay situation.

The usage of any kind of anti-AFK script or remote control software is not tolerated. Using some form of AI to perform farming, mining, etc. is not allowed. The only exception we allow is the usage of the +attack command as long as you're immediately able to respond to ingame actions. This does not include +right or +left. If you do not respond to a staff members attempts to get your attention, you are liable for breaching this rule.

You may not go AFK while on duty/in-service without contacting a staff member beforehand.

Yeah, I didn't do any of the above so I hope that didn't contribute to my ban length.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I put AFK in there because you were AFK around 5 right after the situation. I should have clarified that. Can you explain all of these damage logs?
suy8UxI.png

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

They're for 1 damage, or 2 damage, which sounds like cars crashing. The times on them are a few minutes apart. When you drive on the server if you don't crash then you're hacking lmao. But seriously, they are for 1 damage. I didn't get close to killing anyone, how is this attempted VDM? Could've been people in the road etc... Over a 10 minute period I did 14 damage... I don't see the point here.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I had numerous reports about it, and if you claim to be crashing a lot, then do not drive. Remember lagging is not an excuse. I will lift the ban as I feel that you have served enough time.

Ban appeal ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.