Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ajax Thornton
Steam Name: misterjokeman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342

Ban Length: 2 Days?
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Rhythm

Ban Reason: RDM, LTAP
Unban Reason: I don't know how I got charged for RDM and LTAP. I had done a PD Raid because a couple of colleagues stated that they were tazed and beaten multiple times by an offending officer and a security guard. Afterwards I decided to go to spawn, Tell my friend I had to go to bed and got off. If you wanted to bring me to a sit, You should have done so rather than add a LTAP Charge on my account. I would like to appeal this ban as I feel that it is unnecessary and unfair.

Time of Occurrence: 3/19/19

Rhythm

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't ban you because of the PD raid I banned you because you had killed the mayor with a rating above 30% and then 4 minutes later you proceeded to unequip your weapon and left the server. If you think it was unfair I can take a closer look into it if you'd like but until further notice, I'm denying your appeal.

denied.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you deny the appeal before giving me a chance to explain myself? The fact that you have the audacity to hand out punishments without getting both sides of the story is insane. The mayor for god knows what reason decided to run into PD with a Makarov and started aiming guns at people. I told him to put his hands up with a rifle aimed and him and he felt it was wise to run out the front door. He died as a result. It was not RDM because it was handled within my RP rights and the LTAP is just ludicrous considering the fact I even explained I had to get off to go to bed.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you deny the appeal before giving me a chance to explain myself? The fact that you have the audacity to hand out punishments without getting both sides of the story is insane.
He just said that if you felt it was unfair he would take a closer look, and that the appeal was denied ->until further notice<-
Even left it unlocked so you could make the reply you just made, so maybe take a breath and relax since he is clearly giving you a chance to give your perspective and possibly change his mind.
You should especially calm down and be polite considering our conversation on this forum on the 24th of February.

Reactions: PMX

Rhythm

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Okay if what you're saying is true @misterjokeman I will ask the person who was mayor if what you say is true and if it is I'll appeal your ban but if he denies it I won't. If you have any evidence of what you're saying is true I'll accept it but if you leave less than 5 minutes after you have killed someone as mayor and their rating is above 30% and they make a report about RDM I can only assume what happened.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I disagree, please do not take this the wrong way but in no way should you be banning people based on assumptions. There needs to be hard evidence behind the punishments that you’re willing to hand out. You were not aware of the RP situation that occurred at the police department so the fact that you handed me a two day ban with 0 evidence provided rather than the person that got killed saying that he got rdmed scares me on what else you’re willing to let go in the future without evidence. All I ask for in the future is for you to please ask for video or something rather than just banning people because another person says they did something.

Rhythm

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@misterjokeman I will be accepting your appeal because I had just checked in with the person who you had killed and they explained it just as you did but had failed to give me that information in the sit that got you banned.

Appeal accepted: effective immediately

Rhythm

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I disagree, please do not take this the wrong way but in no way should you be banning people based on assumptions. There needs to be hard evidence behind the punishments that you’re willing to hand out. You were not aware of the RP situation that occurred at the police department so the fact that you handed me a two day ban with 0 evidence provided rather than the person that got killed saying that he got rdmed scares me on what else you’re willing to let go in the future without evidence. All I ask for in the future is for you to please ask for video or something rather than just banning people because another person says they did something.
Everything in the logs was enough evidence to make my final decision

Reactions: PMX
Status
Not open for further replies.