Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:87696030

Your Character Name: Toku Yoshino

Ban Length: 3 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Code Monkey

Ban Reason: breaking raid timer, staff diss
Unban Reason:
This may come off harsh but you must understand my frustration
Do I feel like I should be completely unbanned no maybe not but the fact that he tp's to me while I'm doing a PD raid to break my friend out who called out on radio saying he was getting arrested and got pulled to a roof for it is mad he could've at least let the situation end and my friend get out but no he threw him back in the cell and got a cop killed body blocking the entrance however that's beside the point. My problem is how the sit was handled and the fact that every little thing that happens is a problem but I'm not even going to complain. I'm just really curious as to why I was going to be banned for a week for breaking raid timer by what 30 minutes I think even though I thought breaking my friend out was fine but that's ok (Also that's my 2nd ban for raid timer ever and its not like I killed anybody or made anyone lose anything I was just breaking my friend out). However that the fact that me saying you're really fucking bright aren't you gets me a staff diss ban even though its my first offense if not my second in like 5 months that's ridiculous. I say one somewhat disrespectful thing and you add 2 weeks for staff diss that's fucking mad.

Time of Occurrence: 1:35AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: @jose aceves

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you just got banned. You just got off a ban and you have an extensive record that includes several offenses of staff dis.

Status
Not open for further replies.