Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:uwu
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name:Josephi Krakawski

Ban Length:1 week
Banning Staff Member (@MUDJUG ):

Ban Reason: Countering police, NLR, RDM
Unban Reason:Well to start this off, I am just doing a apology. As I was quite pissed off at the police for blowing everything. Our demands were no guns, no one in the elevator and 1 police officer to negotiate. They came through the elevator, they had primaries and detectives in the front opened fire. We killed everyone in the elevator and the second wave began. After Alex archer died, went unresponsive, I peeked to check if he died or not. As soon as I peeked, I killed swat and a chief, then a officer shot me through the door. I was frustrated that we died and they never wanted to negotiate. As soon as I died, the officer comes over to me, and unloads several bullets into me. Then goes to archer and does the same. Deceasing us. After waiting the 3 minutes I came back, bought a gun and went there, seeing the swat breaching into random apartments for fun. I run back downstairs after 1 of them says "hey who is that." I equip and open fire. It was a stupid mistake, while I was about to do a bank raid, I remembered the counter raiding rule, which stops other people killing police for fun. It was a stupid mistake. It was my first offense I think ever for counter raiding police, NLR I was banned for at the start of monolith, but it was added onto a rdm ban. It was a stupid mistake on me. I am a old player. A player from rockford. I know I should go by the rules more and I try my very best. I have not been in any situations where RDM applied for the past week or 2. I hope MUDJUG accepts my apology and lets me return onto the server. I am willing to go on a probation period with a strict non appeal ban.

Time of Occurrence:1 day ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am willing to go on a probation period with a strict non appeal ban.
That does not apply here. This is your 2nd appeal this month...

Start following the rules.
Denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.