Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: InSaNe TriCkShOts
Your SteamID: 922823538

Your Character Name: Tyrone Tipp

Ban Length: 10 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): JA1003

Ban Reason: tasing racism fail RP
Unban Reason: Hey, I would like to address an issue that occurred 2 days ago. Two days ago I got banned for 1 week and 3 days for being accused of, racism, fail RP and tasing in a sit and I would like to explain why I should be unbanned and able to play now again. First off the admin said I was being really rude by saying the n-word I didn't say it, my friend, watching the sit said it while I was talking so he thought it was me. either way, I'm black and that wouldn't be racist. second, off he said that I failed RP but let me explain how this isn't true. I was pine county sheriff and I got in my police car and started driving to the pine county jail. on my way, this guy reported me for "fail RP" for not being in the right place when I was literally driving to the spot. when the admin pulled me in the sit the guy was saying random stuff and saying I cuffed someone and shot somebody. the admin and the guy seemed to be friends so I knew something biased was going on. I insisted that he checked logs to prove that I was wrong and he laughed and said I already have enough evidence which he didn't have. in my opinion, it was obviously favoritism he knew I was right but he and his friend were just taking me as a joke. moving on about the tasing part here's what happened, so while we were talking I was playing around with my inventory and I started playing with my taser I figured if it doesn't let me hit cops with tasers it definitely won't do anything to the admin so for fun I was shooting it around and it hit him and he fell. I knew it was my fault so I apologized multiple times. the admin was gonna let me go with -2 points on my record but sense him and the guy were friends he convinced him to ban me and he did. I don't think I would have got banned if it weren't for that guy convincing him. I really hope you can take this into consideration and thank you for your time.

Time of Occurrence: 2 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: i dont know name

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greeting, @Jaden1231231231

My response to your ban appeal,

Someone made a report about being batoned by another officer, which I responded to. Upon teleporting to the report you were walking out which I grabbed you for the sit. You explained to me how you got mad when he was saying that you were in the wrong district and you batoned him (which showed in logs). When I let the reporting party explain (his story) you decided to tase me during a sit. I responded by saying you were going to be warned for tasing me in a sit. You decided to be racist, which resulted in your ban.

At no time should you tase a staff member during a sit furthermore be racist , moreover this resulted in your ban.

Ban Appeal Denied,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.