Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ranosh
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42280106
Your Character Name (If Applicable): tayrone daman

Ban Length: 3 days
Admin who banned you: @cool

Ban Reason: Disconnect: Minge, FailRP, No intent to RP, Already Warned - Appeal @ Monolithservers.com.
Time of Occurrence: a minute ago
Relevant Evidence: this cool admin decided to ban me for recklessly driving (nothing about minge and failrp by the way, have more experience in rp than he ever will lol, evidence BELOW) instead of taking it IC like the officers actually did. I was a cool firefighter at the time and saw SMOKE in the air and wanted to go there. I crashed into a car while driving and started to roleplay the situation. he made sure roleplay was not gonna happen by banning me instead of talking to me.

ylnBBdU.jpg

Last edited:

cool

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your first rule break was taking taxi cab driver and using the cab for your own use, running from the police when the root of the initial stop was for a misdemeanor. Additionally, after being apprehended by the police, you then proceeded to hop into a fellow taxi drivers car while cuffed in an attempt to escape custody. This is when I first step in and warned you.

You then decided it would be a good idea to recklessly drive as a G.O., fireman, and in the process you managed to ram multiple vehicles. As with the taxi cab case, you where also using the firetruck for your own use. I also took the time to scan the area for any fires to see if your story had any merit to it, if there where any reason for you to be speeding down the road and swerving all over. It didn't hold up.

When taken into a sit, and after having previously warned you and having had spectated you for some time, I arrived at the conclusion a three day ban would be fair.

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@cool was in the right banning you - Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.