Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jone
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:167994834
Your Character Name: James Car

Ban Length: 24H
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): CONSOLE

Ban Reason: Leaving During RP Situation (Dying)
Unban Reason: I actually didn't think about being banned when I closed the game, I tabbed out waiting to respawn whilst watching YouTube or something to that effect, I got tired so I stopped recording and quit Gmod without even thinking about the fact that I hadn't respawned yet, I didn't leave to avoid any sort of punishment, or out of rage or spite, and technically I killed myself... I read a few of these Appeals and it's expressed that I need evidence to appeal an Automatic Ban, while I can't disprove that I didn't do anything wrong, I do believe that this particular circumstance is deserving of leniency.

https://streamable.com/1vdz1y - It freezes when I'm tabbed out and you can see when it eventually tabs back in it had been about a minute since I fell.

The rules also state that an appeal should be made within a reasonable time frame from when the ban was handed out, and I didn't even try to logon until about an hour or two ago.

Time of Occurrence: 1-2AM (GMT-5)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @DX12
The recording doesnt really give anything substantial enough to overturn the automatic console ban. Also, speaking of that clip, consider this a verbal warning for FailRP and FTVL in the future. Doesnt really make sense that, as a police officer, you would jump to your death while firing rapidly into the ocean.
DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.