Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: <NOX>
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Your Character Name: Bumbaclart Rasclartian

Ban Length: 1 yr
Banning Staff Member: @Lambsauce @SpacedSloth

Ban Reason: Death threats, Dox threats
Unban Reason: Me and @rxsm were joking around in our PMs between ourselves and talking shit to each other, I understand from a staff point of view it could seem quite bad but it was all a joke and neither of us actually cared or took offense and I apologise for the inconvenience regarding that. Also I want to clarify I wasn't trying to bait staff to look at PM's when I said "Do staff have PM logs?" I was solely just curious. Overall the "dox threats" and "death threats" were just harmless and unmeaningful jokes between friends and neither of us actually took offense. Again sorry for any inconvenience for the staff team regarding this from myself and @rxsm

Time of Occurrence: Not sure
Additional members involved/witnessing: @rxsm
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'll keep it short since it's similar to rxsm's appeal. When you want to mess around like that, Steam chat, Discord anything other than pm's would be better. You already admitted how it could've been/actually was perceived.

While you did not conduct in it, it was involved, so I will state it clear here for any future records. Even in a joking capacity, racism/racist remarks have no place within the Monolith community, our platform in any capacity is not to be used to spread that kind of language/speech/ideology, again, even if joking or in !pms in-game etc.

Since you were not making racial remarks and you cleared up the death threats/very poor taste joke(s). Appeal Accepted | Ban Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.