Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: kash?
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:120251557
Your Character Name: Lane Haggard

Ban Length: 3 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @AJACE

Ban Reason: School Shooting Threats
Unban Reason: After screaming in a sit, being as respectful as possible to the staff members, I was still banned for three weeks.

I was extremely apologetic for my actions and even apologized to all parties, no matter how mad I was at especially the SS for being a bunch of corrupt fuckheads.

The drink was talking, not my heart. I apologize and will keep apologizing for the shit I said. I didn't even mean to throw the school part in there.

I'm not only from a server that usually doesn't care about dark humor but I'm also from somewhere IRL where dark humor like that is common (no, I mean quiet literally every kid where I live finds it funny) but I was still able to retain a respectful attitude in all sits until I lost my shit on this one. AJACE went from deciding between warning points or a 1 month ban to choosing 3 months.

I was able to talk it down to a 3 week but especially when he was deciding between a 1 month and warning points I still believe with my fairly clean recent PO sheet that it should've been less. I've brought 13 of my friends to this server, who all come from the same MafiaRP shit where hate speech/etc is allowed. I have done nothing but oversee them and help ensure they do not break rules, acting as a leader to them as they enter a whole different side of Gmod.

The main reason the SS guy even reported me in the first place was because he wanted me punished because he felt that if he was punished for saying it, I should be too. I assure you that if he was never banned for it in the past I would've still be walking the streets of Monoford right now instead of writing this ban appeal.

I play the shit out of the server ever since I came back, a lot of people consider me a respectful figure and some don't. (usually those salty that they keep running from traffic stops and get arrested for it)

I am EXTREMELY sorry for what I said and I will keep apologizing, I start my second job on Monday and I would've at least like to have had a place to grind and have fun of prior to it starting.

It's not even like I'm a minge or anything, I literally have a clean ass track record ever since I came back about <3 weeks ago. I actually enjoy the server and to be fair I wouldn't even be in the situation I'm currently in if the SS wasn't banned for the same shit in the past.

Please consider this appeal to a extent and understand that I am extremely sorry. What I said was absolutely stupid and I wasn't even going to keep playing after that due to the fact I was scared I might say more dumb shit as I was under the influence.

Time of Occurrence: 4:30 PM CST
Additional members involved/witnessing: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nMJWj-ZCSiHHS/d1337WckhnaR?invite=cr-MSxneUEsNTEzNjc3MTMs clip of the situation, also note that the SS reported me for ERP out of his ass.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Good Evening @kash?

I would like to begin this statement regarding your apologies. You have made a strong effort taking responsibility for your actions, I approve of this.
During Our confrontation, you explained to me what had occurred and you were honest, there was no effort to hide your actions. On top of that you
explained to me why you said it, and what you should have/were going to say. I respect that you have made this appeal, but I must state the following:

As an Administrator of Monolith, I've never enjoyed banning people. I understand your frustration and anger towards what you said, but more
Importantly, the action I took; the Three Week Ban. I was conflicted with what Punishment I should give. Overall, this was something that took a large
amount of thought and consideration.

With all being stated. reviewing your Appeal and restating the punishments and actions taken with myself, my final verdict is to Deny Your report.
Thank you for submitting this appeal. As I know it takes time and effort to create, but Under the situation given, and the choices made by you and
Your actions, this punishment is to be Served

Ban Appeal:
Denied

Thank you, best Regards...

-Ajace

Status
Not open for further replies.