✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Stasko
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:53900534
Your Character Name: Alvari Shwartz

Ban Length: 5 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Hazza @Randy Bobandie

Ban Reason: Making 2 tickets (total first and second) I wasn't even complaining about randy in my ticket I just felt it was unfair I was gagged and muted. Let alone how can you ban me without a sit? In the normal world any ban without a sit is voided even if legitimate.
Time of Occurrence: 6:55 PM GMT+0
Relevant Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....828/8C0171286DFD09F51BB3A157272AA1E0597E35AA/
Additional members involved/witnessing: Randy and his friend.

Detail: I went to mine coal, was mining coal with Randys friend and he kept trying to force me to go away (no gun or anything) upon which Randy came and mugged me for $10 then told me to go up in the Ravine and never come back (not possible as that way has no exit) so I walked down and told him I'll be back some day upon which I was shot ( dont care about this). As I was waiting out my NLR timer I wrote 2 messages in chat " You will do anything in your power to get me banned to help your friend" and something along the lines of "Trying to stop me from roleplaying" upon which he said if you keep complaining I'll mute you. I wrote one last message which was something along the lines of "last message i'll stop typing but I won't stop roleplaying" upon which I was *GAGGED* and *MUTED* over 3 messages. I felt this was unfair and filed a report which resulted in a 5 hour ban. I don't know how 2 reports is spam and 3 messages is mute-able and gag-able eventho I said I won't talk anymore. They banned me to prevent me from role playing this is unfair on any level. All I wanted to do was level up my mining, I didn't wanna mug anyone I didn't wanna steal from anyone or block anyone. Their excuse was that I was getting in the way of his friend when I wasn't and if he said don't do it anymore and you can mine with me I would have done everything in my ability to not block him. This is just the bottom of the barrel. I'm sure Hazza was told by Randy to ban me because they knew thats the only way to stop me from going back to mining coal. Let alone he tried to get me warning points for meta gaming because I said in chat " see you in 10 minutes Randy and bois" implying I'll be afk waiting my NLR timer to wear off be it indirectly meaning i'll mine or not.

Server is so big on no harassment yet I told them I don't want no trouble all I want is to mine coal in peace just leave me "it's not my day" upon which I was told "the other day was not your day either", family member passes away I'm trying to escape the situation and I get treated like shit. And no I wasn't gonna put this in originally but this is just over the top. I'm not bitching over a game I just wanted some peace and quiet in my life for a moment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

Okay so you broke Meta-Gaming as you talked in OOC about in game stuff also breaking NLR as you had died..., you were because you were told countless times to stop spamming in OOC about the situation, I then muted you in OOC as you kept on going you then made a report in caps, saying RANDY is abusive and carried on which is incorrect usage of the report system & carrying on with the spam I told you to stop.

"Server is so big on no harassment yet I told them I don't want no trouble all I want is to mine coal in peace just leave me "it's not my day" upon which I was told "the other day was not your day either", family member passes away I'm trying to escape the situation and I get treated like shit. And no I wasn't gonna put this in originally but this is just over the top. I'm not bitching over a game I just wanted some peace and quiet in my life for a moment." I told you in the report you can go back when NLR is up and they shouldn't harass you and if they do let me know, so leave it at that but you didn't.

Also just to clarify " I wasn't even complaining about randy in my ticket "
Here is one of your tickets:
12:08:39 AM - Reports - ✪Stasko - Alvari Shwartz (STEAM_0:0:53900534) created a report (#38) with message: muted for no reason by abusing randy because he wants to help his buddies mine coal in peace

I dont like lies or manipulations for 1 and for 2 you had plenty of chances to stop and I tried to help you but you just didnt listen. This is a short ban time and you should be happy its not longer as I know alot of people would have done it longer.

DENIED

Randy Bobandie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

[13:49] [OOC] ✪Stasko: i can go back anywhere even if i died there once nlr timer ticks off thats how nlr works u cant make nlr what suits u bes

[13:51] [OOC] ✪Stasko: i wrote 2 messages this gonna be 3rd and last since your gonna do anything in ur power to ban or punish me cuz of ur frie

"[13:39] [OOC] ✪Stasko: how long is nlr cuz now I can come back after nlr and it wont matter."

✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So asking about the NLR timer and telling you I can go back anywhere is breaking NLR ? And I was told once to not write about it in OOC just post the whole log instead of the part which suits you guys best. I barely remember writing that in the ticket I'm not a liar or manipulator all I wanted to do was mine coal literally. If this isn't removed I'll just go mine later. And just give me warning points for the NLR breaking and meta gaming or whatever not instant ban me. I said I can go back anywhere because randy was claiming you cant go back where you died even after NLR timer. and the how long is NLR was a genuine message I didn't want to break no rules thats why I wrote that. And you never tried to help me once the fact you and randy were already met up when you bought me (eventho the ticket was mine) proves that he talked to you before I got the chance this is just you guys trying to stop me from being on so that guy can mine coal. If I had befriended you and talked to you and role played with you I wouldn't be banned it shows how much you play favorites. The last straw was me making a ticket about being not only MUTED as the warning was but GAGGED. I was never told I will be gagged if I didn't stop typing in OOC thats why I made a ticket. And I was right to do so. Randy said " If you continue this you will be muted(preventing me from going on OOC) but I was also GAGGED which was not part of the warning therefore it was unfair. If you gave me a sit you would have known this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

So asking about the NLR timer and telling you I can go back anywhere is breaking NLR ? And I was told once to not write about it in OOC just post the whole log instead of the part which suits you guys best. I barely remember writing that in the ticket I'm not a liar or manipulator all I wanted to do was mine coal literally. If this isn't removed I'll just go mine later. And just give me warning points for the NLR breaking and meta gaming or whatever not instant ban me. I said I can go back anywhere because randy was claiming you cant go back where you died even after NLR timer. and the how long is NLR was a genuine message I didn't want to break no rules thats why I wrote that. And you never tried to help me once the fact you and randy were already met up when you bought me (eventho the ticket was mine) proves that he talked to you before I got the chance this is just you guys trying to stop me from being on so that guy can mine coal. If I had befriended you and talked to you and role played with you I wouldn't be banned it shows how much you play favorites. The last straw was me making a ticket about being not only MUTED as the warning was but GAGGED. I was never told I will be gagged if I didn't stop typing in OOC thats why I made a ticket. And I was right to do so. Randy said " If you continue this you will be muted(preventing me from going on OOC) but I was also GAGGED which was not part of the warning therefore it was unfair.
You was told, Randy wrote you a msg in OOC to you

Status
Not open for further replies.