Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Alex Wong

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Bryan1504

Ban Reason: fear rp
Time of Occurrence: 7:30
Relevant Evidence:non
Additional members involved/witnessing: dani richards
I know I did something bad, but im sorry and I think I should get less time because I haven't gotten ban in a awhile and im sorry but I wont do this ever again because I like this server a lot and wont break any rules anymore.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

That may be the case however due to the warning history you do have and the fact that if you would have been warned it would have automatically banned you anyways this was the best punitive action to hand out to you. What you did which was shown by the evidence handed by the reportee was a clear violation of FearRP and was disruptive to that players RP. There is also the fact that you did have many prior warning points, some of which were for for the exact same thing you got reported for doing which means that you really should have known better. Due to all these things being taken into consideration I believe the best action in this occasion is to leave you with this ban as you have already had your prior warning and should use this time to improve yourself and maybe even further read over our rules so things like this do not happen again, as you promise to not break any more rules in the future.

Your appeal has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.