In-Game Name: Sandra Santos
Steam Name: mem
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:210922618

Which Staff blacklisted you: Elias
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles
Blacklist Length: 2 Days
Blacklist Reason: Fail driving

Unblacklist Reason:

I understand that my actions led to this consequence, and I sincerely apologize for any disruption caused by my behavior.

First and foremost, I want to express my regret for my actions that resulted in the blacklisting. It was never my intention to create a negative experience for the other players or to violate the server's rules. I acknowledge that my actions were inappropriate and disruptive, and I take full responsibility for them.

I assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and have reflected on the consequences of my actions. I understand the importance of following the server rules and guidelines to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players. Moving forward, I will be more cautious and respectful of the server rules and the gaming community.

To ensure that such incidents do not happen again, I have taken steps to improve my behavior and decision-making while playing on the server.

I kindly request your forgiveness and understanding in reconsidering my appeal to lift the vehicle blacklisting. I promise to adhere to all the rules and regulations strictly, and I am committed to being a respectful and positive member of the community.

Time of Occurrence: 6Pm west
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for taking the time to submit your appeal regarding the recent blacklisting that was imposed on your account. We appreciate your willingness to address the situation and provide a comprehensive explanation of your actions.

First and foremost, we would like to acknowledge your understanding of the consequences stemming from your actions and your genuine apology for any disruptions that may have been caused. It takes a significant amount of maturity and self-awareness to admit one's mistakes, and we commend you for taking this step.

Your recognition of the negative impact your actions had on the overall gaming experience and your acknowledgment of their inappropriateness demonstrate your commitment to fostering a respectful and enjoyable environment for all players. We understand that intentions can sometimes differ from outcomes, and we appreciate your candidness in admitting your errors.

Your commitment to learning from these mistakes is evident in your reflection on the consequences and your dedication to following the server's rules and guidelines more diligently. We believe that personal growth is a crucial aspect of being part of any gaming community, and we are pleased to hear that you are taking this principle to heart.

Furthermore, your proactive approach to improving your behavior and decision-making while playing on the server is commendable. We firmly believe that everyone deserves an opportunity to learn from their mistakes and prove their dedication to adhering to the community's standards.

While we genuinely appreciate your sincerity and efforts to rectify the situation, we must also consider the impact your actions had on other players and the overall gaming experience. Our responsibility lies in ensuring that the server remains a fair, enjoyable, and respectful space for all members. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that your appeal to lift the vehicle blacklisting has been denied at this time.

Please understand that our decision is not a reflection of your sincerity or your willingness to make amends. It is primarily driven by our commitment to maintaining a consistent and equitable approach to enforcing server rules. We hope that you will continue to engage with the community positively and demonstrate the growth you've described in your appeal.

We encourage you to continue participating in the server, adhering to the rules, and contributing positively to the gaming experience. With time, your dedication and positive actions may lead to a reassessment of your blacklisting status. We believe in second chances and personal growth, and we genuinely hope to see you progress in this direction.

Thank you once again for reaching out to us and for your understanding of our decision. We wish you the best in your future endeavors within monolith.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.