Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13255945
Your Character Name: Henry Dobbins

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member: @Nick (Nicknmb)

Ban Reason: Mingegrabbing/ LTDAT
Time of Occurrence: 1/30/18
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not SURE

First off, I am not for sure entirely what actually happened because I was gunned down in the process.

I was in the middle of a shootout running back and forth when I was falsly accused by [x] of mingegrabbing when all I was doing was inspecting the first body; shortly after he started crying out report report I simply walk past him and proceed to inspecting the second body where I was shot right then and there.

Again, I'm not denying any wrong doing but I never got a chance to commit anything on my end in terms of the in-game user interface due to being murdered immediately.

So a couple of questions: in the log; does it show of any transfer of items? Who killed me? Lastly, if I recall correctly: why is it absolutely okay to be gunned down then reported by a law agent just for inspecting a corpse? I would greatly appreciate some insight into the ban.

THANKS

Last edited:

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aqua
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13255945
Your Character Name: Henry Dobbins

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member: @Nick (Nicknmb)

Ban Reason: Mingegrabbing/ LTDAT
Time of Occurrence: 1/30/18
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not SURE

First off, I am not for sure entirely what actually happened because I was gunned down in the process.

I was in the middle of a shootout running back and forth when I was falsly accused by [x] of mingegrabbing when all I was doing was inspecting the first body; shortly after he started crying out report report I simply walk past him and proceed to inspecting the second body where I was shot right then and there.

Again, I'm not denying any wrong doing but I never got a chance to commit anything on my end in terms of the in-game user interface due to being murdered immediately.

So a couple of questions: in the log; does it show of any transfer of items? Who killed me? Lastly, if I recall correctly: why is it absolutely okay to be gunned down then reported by a law agent just for inspecting a corpse? I would greatly appreciate some insight into the ban.

THANKS

I was the one that reported you cause after i died @Fever was trying to get my stuff off my body but you had ran into the middle of a gunfight and mingegrabbed the honey badger and thompson.It wasnt a law agent that gunned you down but i dont know where the guns went but @Nick told me to make a refund request.

Aqua00

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So basically he was actually mingegrabbing at the scene - even if he's not a detective? If you were dead then how were you in communication with him anyway? You know you lose all illegal items drop if you are killed.

Like I said in my report: I (on my end) before I had the chance to even consider grabbing anything I was shot that exact moment I pulled up your loot to check.

Something clearly doesn't add up here - I would really like a fair check of the logs because I was looted from as well right after being shot. If I looted both your guns then WHY weren't they on my body after being shot? This ultimately means that I was RDM'd for looking at your body and/or someone is trying to double dip with refunds.

Questions are who killed me then? Who mingegrabbed from ME afterwards? Why is it okay for the other party to do that and go without punishment? Somebody needs to check Fever's logs as well.

Last edited:

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

09:25:55 PM - Transactions - Aqua - Henry Dobbins (STEAM_0:0:13255945) took item: Honey Badger from a container owned by papa 1456 - Tom Stevens (STEAM_0:0:221590766).

09:25:56 PM - Transactions - Aqua - Henry Dobbins (STEAM_0:0:13255945) took item: Thompson from a container owned by papa 1456 - Tom Stevens (STEAM_0:0:221590766).

09:25:58 PM - Deaths - Aqua - Henry Dobbins (STEAM_0:0:13255945) was knocked out by Fever - Alec Wong (STEAM_0:1:94534698)

09:26:01 PM - Connections - Aqua (STEAM_0:0:13255945) left the server (Disconnect by user.)

Why should you be unbanned again? because you dc'd seconds after to avoid death timer. also to the point wouldn't be minge-grabbing for the person that killed you to take the weapons you just took especially since they were basing together and friends.

Aqua00

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

09:25:55 PM - Transactions - Aqua - Henry Dobbins (STEAM_0:0:13255945) took item: Honey Badger from a container owned by papa 1456 - Tom Stevens (STEAM_0:0:221590766).

09:25:56 PM - Transactions - Aqua - Henry Dobbins (STEAM_0:0:13255945) took item: Thompson from a container owned by papa 1456 - Tom Stevens (STEAM_0:0:221590766).

09:25:58 PM - Deaths - Aqua - Henry Dobbins (STEAM_0:0:13255945) was knocked out by Fever - Alec Wong (STEAM_0:1:94534698)

09:26:01 PM - Connections - Aqua (STEAM_0:0:13255945) left the server (Disconnect by user.)

Why should you be unbanned again? because you dc'd seconds after to avoid losing them.

Not once did I say I should be unbanned - I really don't recall taking them both. I was instantly killed and was going to lose them regardless so I dc'd unless items stay to your account if you do so disconnect before they search you; I'm not sure if that's the case. Why is it okay for him to murder me and that be perfectly fine?

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Im confused as to how you think you taking someones weapons off a corpse then not getting shot for it is a thing? They are friends...

Aqua00

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Because the entire time I've played monolith the rule was - you're not allowed to kill somene unless they are a direct threat to you right?

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If you're taking their stuff when you're not involved in the shoot out how can you expect not to be shot? thats common sense.

Aqua00

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Right well - if I really wanted to minge grab his stuff I would have grabbed everything and dc'd immediately. If it is still on me (which it is not and i didn't expected it to be) I could give it back? Is there any way we can reduce the ban time by any means?

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You grabbed everything, then dc'd within 5 seconds of grabbing it / 2 for dying... This is going to be denied, you don't seem to understand how this is wrong.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.