Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Slick
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ethan Verelli

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Arroyo

Reason for Report: Not giving out punishments when punishments are due. Breaking Rp by using staff powers to cuff a swat officer and singing over them for a few minutes straight. Removing a fragtage I and @Jordan Vercetti made on the forums for "insulting and targetting a player" all we did was expose a cheater on mono that is now permanently banned. If I'm not wrong @Jordan Vercetti was also warned on the forums for it. Last but no be least muting me on the monolith discord for a week for posting the fragtage in two different text channels for the fragtage, "insulting and targetting a player." Keep in mind all we did in the fragtage was put a clown emoji on his cheating screenshot and called him a cheating hypocrite. I tried communicating with him about this, but he has left me on delivered. The only "disrespect" on Wolv is the title of the video is FuckWolv which u could've just asked Jordan to change the title and he would.

Time of Occurrence:
Evidence to support your claim: Jordans forum account
evvvvvvv.PNG
eb2.PNG
https://streamable.com/m0nce4
This is so far from the truth and which I do not know why since this discussion just turned into something against staff. Literally, the singing was @Thegamingshain and I having fun with @Jordan Cash . This was not us mic spamming over someone's body but just literally singing to a guy who batoned me and almost dropped me to my death as we were both cops. Instead of me giving him a blacklist for FailRP, RDM, & Unauthorized Corruption all I did was bring @Jordan Cash to the interrogation room and we all started to laugh and we started singing. No one's roleplay was ruined by this process or anyone's experience ruined, if no one liked it a simple "please stop" and everything would have ended. No one was being toxic and @FallenderMond literally had nothing to do with it. Im literally on the other side of the wall in that video.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Arroyo is no longer a staff member. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.