Your Steam Name: [DN] Bruce Willis
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30441322
Your Character Name: Arthur Meramont

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: LTAA
Time of Occurrence: Around 10:35 PM

Relevant Evidence:

I was being arrested for threatening the mayor and my Garry's Mod client crashed. I instantly rejoined and walked back into the mayors office and began where we left off. I spent 25 minutes in jail. The weird thing is that I was banned apparently but I joined and I have been playing for the past 2 hours. Gregg even got me out of jail when I was re-jailed after I did my 25 minutes.
I'm not sure who the Mayor (Vlad or something) is but below is a picture of me serving my time which should be after the ban.

Attachments

• Server Monolith.jpg
    Server Monolith.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 8

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

When I pulled your logs it had stated that you were disconnected from the server, in which I issued the LTAA ban. It didn't say you lost connection, it said you disconnected.

As for being on, I was by myself dealing with multiple reports a minute so I may have missed these instances but the point still stands on you disconnecting while being charged.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

After looking back into it, I don't know why it flagged you as a disconnection, you did however rejoin and served your sentence so I am taking your word on this and removing the ban.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.