Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Assassins Creed
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 94816718
Your Character Name: Arytom Blyatskov
Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Mark

Ban Reason: NITRP Abusing car push mechanic
Unban Reason: Im not going to make the excuse that others were doing it and i was just joining in. I was not trying to push the car with the intent to kill others just trying to make the car do flips and glitch out into the air. I know that this was not acceptable and could break the immersion of others especially if it kills them which it did to two people when the car flipped into them. It was a chaotic time at the pd with a lot of deaths, shooting, and vdming. and I lost focus on the rp aspect of it and would like to apologize to the people that i killed as well as the people whos rp experience was disrupted by my car pushing.

Time of Occurrence: 6:00 pm CDT
Additional members involved/witnessing: many people including @EnemyIntel @Aspect @Jav Javichu @Spook witnessed it who can be further proof that i wasnt doing it with the intent to kill anyone.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Assassins Creed
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 94816718
Your Character Name: Arytom Blyatskov
Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Mark

Ban Reason: NITRP Abusing car push mechanic
Unban Reason: Im not going to make the excuse that others were doing it and i was just joining in. I was not trying to push the car with the intent to kill others just trying to make the car do flips and glitch out into the air. I know that this was not acceptable and could break the immersion of others especially if it kills them which it did to two people when the car flipped into them. It was a chaotic time at the pd with a lot of deaths, shooting, and vdming. and I lost focus on the rp aspect of it and would like to apologize to the people that i killed as well as the people whos rp experience was disrupted by my car pushing.

Time of Occurrence: 6:00 pm CDT
Additional members involved/witnessing: many people including @EnemyIntel @Aspect @Jav Javichu @Spook witnessed it who can be further proof that i wasnt doing it with the intent to kill anyone.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes
Honestly i would say that he did it but only for fun, it wasn't really with any intent to hurt anyone and people were in the middle of the car so i guess thats a big no no to push a car and make it do a flip but from my standpoint it should have only been a warning, we were just having fun and messing around with cars.

Last edited:

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban has expired,

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.