Max Pakinstov

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Maxi 2 Pistols
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:448580486
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Max Pakinstov

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Astero

Reason for Report: Staff abusing banning me randomly then saying it wasnt meant for me like theres no way you can ban someone on accident.I wasnt even the guy in the video he just sent me it saying its me
Time of Occurrence:5/22/2021
Evidence to support your claim: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/831462368357515305/845601704391999498/unknown.png
this is the video he sent me this isnt even me.

Additional members involved/witnessing:NONE
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:Yes I did and I understand the rules

Astero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Regarding the staff report there are a few things I like to explain. As I was involved in the situation at hand and as the only staff member online, I took action. The player disconnected and left the server which occurred right then and there as I took a look at logs. The first person whom disconnected was STEAM_0:1:448580486 (Maxi 2 Pistols) that was shown, in which was the only disconnection in the time frame of this scenario.

After having the video retrieved from @Trooper C. Winters moments before this post (the video posted above I gave to the reporter), I noticed a difference in the Steam ID's after @Max Pakinstov created a discussion with me regarding a false ban in my Discord direct messages. I began to look into the issue and noticed that the player (STEAM_0:0:348952) in the video and the reporters STEAM ID had a discrepancy. I took immediate action to resolve the issue for the player and made a attempt to explain to the player with the information I was given that the situation described was a misunderstanding on my part due to what I had in front of me based on logs, in which I should have requested the video from those involved in hindsight in order to ensure that the player that was apart of our situation was actually the person (STEAM_0:0:348952) receiving the punishment.

As I stated to Max, I apologize on my mistake on the misunderstanding, but then he decided to resort to violence than discussing the issue as shown in the #help channel; however, I understand the frustration that he had was totally within reason and I appreciate that he brought the issue at hand immediately to my attention in order for me to realize the factor at hand and to rectify the actions committed.

If any further information or clarification is needed, feel free to ping me. I can provide Discord screenshots to show what was discussed in my DMs if requested.

I will leave further input to Community Management regarding the verdict of this thread.

Kind regards,
Astero

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

If the staff member acknowledged the mistake, knows what he did wrong, corrected it immediately and apologized for it, I don't see the need to create this staff report.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.