Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Clayton Step
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):
Your Character Name: Clay Stephenson

Ban Length: 6 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Balldrip

Ban Reason:IRL death threat
Unban Reason: I would like a chance to explain what even went wrong before the appeal gets denied immediately everytime i just try to get help with a situation, I mean all i can really say is sorry and it wont happen again and it really wouldnt, but so far everytime ive gave an apology it gets denied right away with not even a chance to talk about what happened. I dont know what else to say i just want to play a game? we both got in an arguement from what i understand the guy that threatened me in the first place got unbanned almost immediately right after the situation. Ive patiently waited and havent complained yet until now because i listen to everything an admin says just to wait another month and reappeal just to get an instant deny? Im aware an IRL death threat is serious but, i just want a chance to explain. What it all comes down to is a group of friends wanting to play a video game, I took a long break and so did everyone i played with and we just want to get on a server to farm and hangout I dont see how i can harm someone by doing so. Im sorry to be a pain and make you read all this, and this as sincere as i can be I am very sorry if the person that told me to kill myself got offended, and im sorry for not clipping him telling me to do so i shouldve known I was going to get told to die and get arrested for an hr and started recording 30 mins prior to the situation. If you want to then atleast ask me some questions about the situation at leaste I just want to know what i did worse than the other guy that is happily playing the game

Time of Occurrence: Oct-idrk-2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @blu @Jacub
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Stop making appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.