Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Coochie Man Rozay
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:41016917
Your Character Name: Rozay Anderson

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Balldrip

Ban Reason: For "Attempted MVDM" and Fail Drive
Unban Reason: Well I don't exactly want my whole time reduced. I wrecked into a pole and right before I crashed I unbuckled my seat belt so I would go through the window to get some laughs. The fail drive is true, but I had no intention to hurt or kill anyone (Which I didn't) He assumed I did and banned me for a whole week because of it. He didn't even try to bring me to a sit, and talk to me about what happened. I take full responsibility of the fail drive, but the attempted MVDM i had no intention whatsoever. Prior to this occurring I had contacted ball drip to get on Monolith because someone was prop pushing cars and killed me while he was doing it on top of hospital in L1 and there were no mods or admins on. I had no malicious intentions or I would have never contacted an admin to get on.

Time of Occurrence: around 12:20
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Balldrip
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you want to get some laughs, figure out how to do it within the rules. If you admitted to fail driving, then there's no way you attempted to plow through a group of people on accident or had no intention to do it. I watched you line up you car to the people, don't try lying.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.