Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3560984
Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48127947

Target Steam Name: Dice
Target SteamID: 76561198202868782

Request Reason: Players in Gray Skyline tried to VDM me in front of gas station, which I DID take damage from. I went to go cuff my suspect when I seen the gray skyline watching me for no reason. An orange Shelby Omni then swerved in the wrong lane to intentionally try to VDM me. I jumped out of the way just on time. The Orange Shelby Omni pulled to the side of the road even before I started shooting. I opened fire on them, to which point they hopped out with class 3's and started gunning me down along with the gray skyline. These players were obviously looking for an excuse to shoot someone so they copbait an officer by trying to VDM them TWICE.
When did the situation occur?: 9:54 MTD
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Broken
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was in the grey skyline (not driving)

First off we accidently hit you

second you shot at our friends orange omni which lets us kill you

and it wasnt cop baiting we were going somewhere when you guys were just in the road

Dezi

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You got shot for shooting at us in the Omni, this is 100% your own fault. Also the driver of the Omni did not intentionally try to VDM you. The server had like 60+ people on and it was so laggy as there was a lot of people in the vicinity of the Hospital.

You are in the middle of the road in a busy area attempting to cuff a suspect and just because a car comes by at a high speed you assume that it was attempted VDM so you started shooting(which is possibly the worse thing you could’ve ever done).

You shot at us for driving past which got you killed. (This could even possibly be Attempted RDM as you genuinely had zero reason to shoot at us).

Last edited by a moderator:

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You got shot for shooting at us in the Omni, this is 100% your own fault. Also the driver of the Omni did not intentionally try to VDM you. The server had like 60+ people on and it was so laggy as there was a lot of people in the vicinity of the Hospital.

You are in the middle of the road in a busy area attempting to cuff a suspect and just because a car comes by at a high speed you assume that it was attempted VDM so you started shooting(which is possibly the worse thing you could’ve ever done).

You shot at us for driving past which got you killed. (This could even possibly be Attempted RDM as you genuinely had zero reason to shoot at us).
You intentionally drove right toward me. That is blatant attempted VDM. Not only this but you swerved to the side of the road to pull over and hop out even before I opened fire. You all clearly knew what you were trying to do.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You intentionally drove right toward me. That is blatant attempted VDM. Not only this but you swerved to the side of the road to pull over and hop out even before I opened fire. You all clearly knew what you were trying to do.
WHAT? you were in the road? and we didnt hop out till you shot the orange omni?

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report is currently under review, you can expect a response shortly.

Dezi

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well the clip you provided does not show what you're claiming, please stop lying and move on.

An orange Shelby Omni then swerved in the wrong lane to intentionally try to VDM me. I jumped out of the way just on time.

In your video provided, you did not even jump out the way, you walked back.

Not only this but you swerved to the side of the road to pull over and hop out even before I opened fire.

We had to take a wide turn to go around the Ambulance at the T Junction and then you started opening fire, I don't know how you are going to post a clip and then lie saying we hopped out before you even shot us.

Q. Why did we have to swerve into the wrong lane?
A. You were in the middle of the road and an ambulance was blocked the correct lanes of travel because you had shot the Paramedic.

Q. Why did you get murdered?
A. You shot at us for driving past you, would've been understandable if we hit you with the car but we didn't.

Good job on reporting false things tho, I will be very surprised if a punishment is handed out by this report as there was no rules broken at all.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well the clip you provided does not show what you're claiming, please stop lying and move on.

In your video provided, you did not even jump out the way, you walked back.

We had to take a wide turn to go around the Ambulance at the T Junction and then you started opening fire, I don't know how you are going to post a clip and then lie saying we hopped out before you even shot us.

Q. Why did we have to swerve into the wrong lane?
A. You were in the middle of the road and an ambulance was blocked the correct lanes of travel because you had shot the Paramedic.

Q. Why did you get murdered?
A. You shot at us for driving past you, would've been understandable if we hit you with the car but we didn't.

Good job on reporting false things tho, I will be very surprised if a punishment is handed out by this report as there was no rules broken at all.
In the video you can clearly see that you HIT the pedestrian who was next me to after I tried to arrest the paramedic. This gave me reason to open fire on you as you not only tried to run me over but you also HIT a civilian. Not only this but you all had class 3's equiped which meant you were obviously looking for trouble.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the video you can clearly see that you HIT the pedestrian who was next me to after I tried to arrest the paramedic. This gave me reason to open fire on you as you not only tried to run me over but you also HIT a civilian. Not only this but you all had class 3's equiped which meant you were obviously looking for trouble.
we have been fighting people all day of course were gonna have class 3s equiped it almost seems like you report anyone for having class 3s out

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

These players were obviously looking for an excuse to shoot someone so they copbait an officer by trying to VDM them TWICE.
also there was no way we could tell you were a office until you pull out handcuffs, taser, or a badge so how could be copbait someone we dont even know it a cop?

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Please state any other rebutals/arguments you have within the next 24 hours. After that point, this thread will be re-locked.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i mean theres nothing else to say

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

we have been fighting people all day of course were gonna have class 3s equiped it almost seems like you report anyone for having class 3s out
Doesn't mean you can carry a class 3 firearm equipped on your person. That is what copbaiting is.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also there was no way we could tell you were a office until you pull out handcuffs, taser, or a badge so how could be copbait someone we dont even know it a cop?
I had pulled out handcuffs in the video and even arrested the paramedic. You obviously knew I was a detective with how long I was holding out the cuffs. You were in the gray skyline if in not mistaken, you sat there and watched me shoot the paramedic, run to him with cuffs, and arrest him. You sat there in your vehicle after hitting me (at the beginning of the clip) and waited for your friend in the orange Shelby Omni to hit me so that you can have KOS on me by forcing me to open fire on the Orange Shelby Omni.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Doesn't mean you can carry a class 3 firearm equipped on your person. That is what copbaiting is.
HOL UP WHAT

so i cant have a class 3 equiped or its Copbaiting? WHEN DID THIS NEW RULE GET INTRODUCED PLEASE PUT THE RULE DOWN

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I had pulled out handcuffs in the video and even arrested the paramedic. You obviously knew I was a detective with how long I was holding out the cuffs. You were in the gray skyline if in not mistaken, you sat there and watched me shoot the paramedic, run to him with cuffs, and arrest him. You sat there in your vehicle after hitting me (at the beginning of the clip) and waited for your friend in the orange Shelby Omni to hit me so that you can have KOS on me by forcing me to open fire on the Orange Shelby Omni.
i mean the orange omni was driving past and we were waiting for him to DRIVE past as the skyline is a fast car and he hit the civilian next to you which you shot at the orange omni which is our friend

also i love that you keep assuming that because we have class 3s on were cop baiting or if we hit you were VDMing you or if we kill you its RDM thats not how this works if you played Crim you would know why we had class 3s out or why we hit you or why we shot you but you dont so you just assume that were breaking rules, at this point @PhaseBootz complains less than you do, Like if you cant take dying stop playing or if you cant stand being baited on cop stop playing cop its an pretty easy fix YET you dont want to do that as this is what you love doing making PR's

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You were jaywalking, don't be surprised if you get hit by cars. Seems to me like you were player baiting trying to get hit by them in order to have a *valid code red*. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were jaywalking, don't be surprised if you get hit by cars. Seems to me like you were player baiting trying to get hit by them in order to have a *valid code red*. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+support

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i mean the orange omni was driving past and we were waiting for him to DRIVE past as the skyline is a fast car and he hit the civilian next to you which you shot at the orange omni which is our friend

also i love that you keep assuming that because we have class 3s on were cop baiting or if we hit you were VDMing you or if we kill you its RDM thats not how this works if you played Crim you would know why we had class 3s out or why we hit you or why we shot you but you dont so you just assume that were breaking rules, at this point @PhaseBootz complains less than you do, Like if you cant take dying stop playing or if you cant stand being baited on cop stop playing cop its an pretty easy fix YET you dont want to do that as this is what you love doing making PR's
I'm like, the one person who actually likes you. Don't make me start to dislike you Doom. If you're salty about me killing you as detective just know I have to otherwise it would be corruption to favor a player because I am friends with them. No need to be an asshole to me Doom.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm like, the one person who actually likes you. If your salty about me killing you as detective just know I have to otherwise it would be corruption to favor a player because I am friends with them. No need to be an asshole to me Doom.
im not salty you just make reports on things like this that doesnt have any rule breaks, you just Bend the rules to report players

Status
Not open for further replies.