Status
Not open for further replies.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the content of this report, I have made the following observations:

SUMMARY
Clip 1

At the beginning of this clip @FallenderMond begins shooting at an ambulance for a reason that is not identified in the clip or in the posts above. Shortly afterwards, the grey skyline lightly taps @FallenderMond while they are standing in the road. Then a orange omni swerves in between @FallenderMond and another individual, running over a body and damaging the other person, starting a shootout.

VERDICTS
Based upon my observations, the following verdicts have been issued:

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.​
Dice, Shadowstalker, Farmer Joe, FallenderMond, etc.​
Inconclusive

If you are standing in the middle of the road, you are going to get hit. @FallenderMond should have stayed on the sidewalk and stayed aware of their surroundings. I don't believe the grey omni hit him on purpose, as he was barely tapped and the omni slammed on the brakes shortly afterwards and did not move.

As for the orange omni, there was also an attempt to swerve in-between Fallender and the other player, which you can clearly see in the video. I would argue that they were trying to avoid hitting people. With this being said, I do see the other side of things... why didn't they just slam on the brakes? However, I do not believe the actions here were with malice intent, and thus no punishments will be issued.

As for Fallender, running over the body and tapping the other individual gave him full right to shoot at the orange omni. He did not RDM or attempt to RDM anyone.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.6.6​
You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.​
Dice, Shadowstalker, Farmer Joe, etc.​
Inconclusive

Simply having a class 3 equipped is not cop baiting. For it to be considered cop baiting, one would have to be actively parading themselves with it equipped all around town, which was not shown in the provided evidence.

CONCLUSION
Based upon the verdicts above, the following will occur:
  • Nothing

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.