Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Enzo Fernando
Steam name:
иos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149632917

Date and time of loss: 2017/11/25 2:35PM
What happened:
Purchased the street engine upgrade for my Audi R8 and the car is practically impossible to drive now, on every turn it starts spinning out like crazy, on outskirts even if you dont turn and just drive straight the car starts doing cirlces, I then crashed my car and totaled it, admin told me to me to remove the upgrade and put it back to stock and make a refund request, after removing the upgrading and putting it back to stock the car is still stuck on this street engine no matter what I do. I've tried disconnecting a reconnecting, deploying it again no luck.

How much do you need refunded:
Total: $684,999

I had the following upgrades:
- Respray $3000
- Cover $2000
- Spoiler $2000
- Street Engine: $30,000
- Car: $647,999
Total: $684,999
Evidence:
w4OH7GK.jpg

^ Picture of when my car got totaled from spinning out all over the place and proof that I have the car with the upgrades.

For some reason it doesn't let you take screenshots in the mono customs menu so I don't really know how I should show proof that the engine is stuck as I don't have a recording software, but I believe @Nickhbu the admin helping me saw the issue.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

We do not refund such purchases. We can however refund you for the engine upgrade.
-> Provide proof of owning the engine upgrade --> Spawn your vehicle and it shows the engine upgrade pop-up, make a screenshot of it
-> Downgrade your engine --> Make another screenshot, probably even a video with the proof of downgrading.

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I remember helping him saying make a refund request for the engine upgrade.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined. Missing evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.