LV

Your Steam Name: DystopianRaven
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144285202
Your Character Name: Viktor Sokolov

Target Steam Name: Phase Boots
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Target Character Name (if known): Austin Cofeven

Request Reason:
THIS IS A POLICE REPORT NOT A PLAYER REPORT.
Rank I Officer Austin Cofeven failed to uphold and enforce Monolith State Law correctly unregards to issuing tickets for operating a moto vehicle without a license. Austin also demonstrates reckless driving behaviors. Further explained below.

This report is split into two Police Violations.
1. Failing to uphold and apply Monolith State Law correctly to situations.
2. Reckless Driving in the form of Failing to Maintain Lanes, Reckless Operation of a Motor Vehicle and Failing to Come to a Stop at a Red Light.

INCIDENT #1 (SOLVED IN ANOTHER REPORT, this incident can be ignored)

Monolith State Law states:
1-6. It is an offense to operate a vehicle without possessing the relevant, valid
license required to operate it.

The keyword in this line of Traffic Offences Law is the word "Operate."
As you will see in the video sourced from Austin himself, he issues license violation ticket for parked vehicle which in the videos you can see he never saw the owner nor anyone else operating the vehicle.

The Monolith State Law makes it clear it is only an offence to not posses relevant licensing when the driver is unlicensed and actually seen/witnessed operating the vehicle.

This is showing Austin's lack of knowledge of Monolith law.
it is also a violation of the Monolith Police Handbook which states under normal traffic stop conditions you must make contact with the driver.

INCIDENT #2

Austin the video demonstrates Reckless driving, Failing to Maintain Lanes and a compete disregard for the Red Light. As you will see in the video.
This requires little for me to talk about, its astonishing he would even upload himself violating the law so clearly in a video (Titled: Incident Two).

Which is a clear violation of Monolith State Law which is supposed to uphold.
Bad net or latency is never an excuse, you and everyone else experiences it the same, drive slower or don't drive at all.

It may even constitute Fail Driving as Defined in the rules:
  • Fail Driving - The process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely. Failure to comply with this will result in punishments of FailRP. This is different from in-character reckless driving which is not prohibited by our rules.

Reflecting that rule, it is clear in the video Austin shows complete disregard to any roleplay when in a vehicle. ESPCIALLY when he is an officer and entrusted to enforce traffic laws which in the video he can be seen breaking multiple, to list a few;
    - Failure to Maintain Lanes (Multiple Offences.
    - Reckless Driving/Reckless Endangerment
    - Failure to Stop at a Red Light.

When did the situation occur?: Two different times, unknown exact.
Your evidence to support your claim:
Incident One Evidence:

Incident Two Evidence:
Snipped & Sourced from PhaseBootz report https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/viktor-sokolov-rdming.35423/

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Also yes this is somewhat of a counter report...

Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm just now seeing that Brandon has uploaded a report against the same person for the first violation in my report, id ask that it is handled under the police supervisors/police command rather than server rules.

Last edited:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not sure what the second video is going to prove, this is just reporting me for making a report on you. There's no ID on who the person driving that car is

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Let me edit and re-clarify then...

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your report.

it is totally unacceptable to see one of our officers driving like this. We will talk to the respective officer and deal with the situation internally.

Best regards,

Chief. Afash Luco
MPD Supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.