Status
Not open for further replies.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I think there is some confusion here that I will try to address.

I believe also its way overbearing use of power, you cant even play the server without using vehicles so this is basically a week ban. I would rather have a 1-3 server day ban.
You do not choose the punishment applied to you. That is the job of our staff team, based on prior warnings and on your record. Since you were warned not to do what you did and disregarded that, you were punished accordingly, as it was previously announced. This is entirely your fault.

Also he was invis hanging around people at the hospital and if they talked shit about him in a private setting not knowing he was there he would ban them for staff disrespect.
Staff disrespect is against the rules. Staff members are encouraged to noclip around in order to actively moderate the server. This is nothing against you or anyone else personally.

Honest video you decide if this should be a week ban when all partys involved where in agreement there was no wrong doing and I just rammed another car thats it, I didnt vdm not once the whole night.
Again, you were warned this would happened and decided to disregard it. This is entirely your fault.

My friend in the purple nissan did not make a report
There does not need to be a report in order for staff to take action. If rules are being broken, staff will intervene as they see fit, while taking into account our guidelines.

Here is the video of him using admin abilitys to unlock doors for me in pd while invis after what i speculate he used admin abilitys to fire the guy Not Vladimir putin
According to Austin, this was the result of the report you made regarding being cuffed for more than 10 minutes.

literally 24 hours before hand he was spawning in missles and nukes and cannons and trolling, putting ballons on vehicles, rocket boosters , towing chairs behind cars and basically kicking off the trolling/ having fun, just as he did tonight
Some of these things will be addressed, given that Austin admitted to doing some of them.

With that said, we will talk to Austin about this previous point, but as far as the punishment is concerned, it was appropriate, given that you were warned it would happened if you did what you did.

In addition to this, please make an effort to use "quotes" and proper punctuation marks. Otherwise, future reports may be disregarded, if we do not understand what you are saying.

Staff report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.