Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The cool boy
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:454105624
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Scott Alcapone

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Austin Hunter

Reason for Report: So my guy austin brings me to a sit, gives me death logs of a cop if killed in a shootout, shows me the clip BEFORE I EVEN GET TO THE PART WHERE I "BROKE RULES" He respawned me and blacklisted me. This clip clearly shows we gave him enough time to put his hands up, he walked towards us and had more then 5 seconds to put his hands up. Austin made claims that we were cop baiting, running people over and jumping out to kill them. I got a day weapons blacklist when bare in mind i've had multiple blacklists from weapons and gave tonny alcapone a week blacklist when I killed the guy and claiming WITH NO EVIDENCE that tonny was at the situation where you can literally see tonny get car pinched in the beginning. Tonny has only had a weapons blacklist once and he gets a 6 days more then I do??????. Theres multiple things off about this sitation from the clearly biased punishments, he was clearly eager to get the sit over AS I DIDNT EVEN GET TO THE RULE BREAK PART OF THE SIT. This was also discussed with thegamingshain
Time of Occurrence: 21:20
Evidence to support your claim: @Daave @Tonny Alcapone @Thegamingshain

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tonny Alcapone @Thegamingshain
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good afternoon,

To begin, @Daave and @Thegamingshain have nothing to do with this report. Neither of them is able to speak about what had happened as they were not online at the time of the incident. You and Tonny attempted to get the punishments overruled by complaining to the other staff online at the time. It should be noted that our staff does not do that as it would negate the process of making an appeal on the forums.

That being said, when I first contacted you, Thegamingshain was staff on duty inside of the mayor’s office. Thegamingshain asked why you were rolling around with Class 3’s. You all said a few things and then got in the elevator to leave. When it was clear you were leaving the administrative situation, and Thegamingshain was not going to pursue any of you, I brought you all to the roof to handle a administrative situation I was currently handling.

While handling the situation, Tonny Alcapone jumped off of the roof. I am unsure what his punishment has to deal with this staff report. If Tony had an issue he can place his own report. So I will be disregarding anything further regarding his punishment at this time.

So, back to your punishments:

Your punishment was given in a more lenient way as you had less involvement than other players. We even had this mentioned while you were on the roof telling me that you had only killed two cops and were AFK for approximately 2 hours.

I had multiple videos shared from various players (Overlord, Zenius and others) via Discord Video Streaming that showed you and your group rolling up on cops, ambushing them, shooting as they drive by hospital, purposely beginning pursuits only to fail to stop. After I had provided numerous warnings via Server Wide Channels, it continued. Eventually, this ended up in a shoot out where a few people in the car drove past the larger group waiting at the hospital for the officers. Then there were numerous players who were shot.

The only evidence I have provided regarding the officer (YouTube Video) was partly why you were punished. In addition to various other ones. I am not sure why you are making a staff report considering I was very lenient in your punishments…

LOGS:

1244: Jared Mccain (Panzerkampfwagen V) was killed by: Scott Alcapone (The cool boy) (STEAM_0:1:454105624)

1222: Marcello Bellington (Philip Bellington) was killed by: Scott Alcapone (The cool boy)

0934: Jack Stevens (fridge) was killed by: Scott Alcapone (The cool boy)

0926: Alex Deluca (Alex Deluca) was killed by: Scott Alcapone (The cool boy)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

I spoke to PMX already regarding the incident and showed him some video evidence which can only be viewed internally.

CONCLUSION:

It appears this staff report is because I was too lenient with your case compared to your friends. That being said I actually meant to make it a 3-day blacklist but messed up until just now learning it was only 1 day. That being said if you would prefer, I can increase it to the three days as it was intended.

Finally, you admitted to a rule break which would have gotten you the blacklist either way. I am not entirely sure what you want to have done regarding this report but in my opinion, it seems this may have been better slotted in the appeal section or in something other than staff report.

Again, I am unsure as to what rule or things I violated as per your report. Please feel free to explain more so that I can post additional evidence if necessary.

Thank you.

Last edited:

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

as much as i appreciate the less time, i still do not like the fact you dragged me into a sit, then while i was half way into the video you blacklist and respawn me. taking me out of rp. we were in mayors office because we had guns on our back and we were shooting someone with the sound of dodge charger engines outside once shain told us to leave WE LEFT we were in the elevator when you froze tonny while in RP second of all i Daave does have something to do with it. I showed the first youtube video to Daave and his words were "took his time", refering to the guy that TOOK 5 SECONDS before putting his hands up. let alone the animation not showing on my pov, this guy decided to walk towards us with his hands down by his side breaking Fear RP. the fact that this man also chose to block us with his car and "pretending he couldnt move" when seconds after he "couldnt move" he moves is clearly player bait. theres is rule break on that side aswell. Jarred was a shotgun cop down the road from hospital that we killed because we were in a shootout, we were in this shootout because some cop pulled us all out of the car with class 3s

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also how we be copbaiting if we were driving in a tinted window skyline were you cant see the guns????
we are allowed to have guns equipped on us if we ever get shot at you want us to all wait to get equipped?
that is not fair at all

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Tonny was not involved with the group of people driving around with class 3's trying to publicly mug people, he wasn't online at the time. I would also like to add, that the people who mugged me didn't even get punished for mugging me in public, so I really don't understand how my friends get in trouble but the other guys don't.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tonny was not involved with the group of people driving around with class 3's trying to publicly mug people, he wasn't online at the time. I would also like to add, that the people who mugged me didn't even get punished for mugging me in public, so I really don't understand how my friends get in trouble but the other guys don't.
My bad on that one, I will say that there were three people who were making reports over the incident. I did not recall if you were involved with this group or not. That being said, thank you for sharing that you were not involved.

So that changes it to Overlord and 1 other unknown person.

I'd like to bring up a situation that I had with Austin Hunter yesterday, instead of making a whole new staff report.

Around the time of the situation the mod, YourBoyJon (i think thats his name) was killed by Mak & his friends, he believed he wasn't killed within reason, so he took OOC as a choice of saying that the kill wasn't allowed, which is metagame. I decided to DM him privately and explain how, he probably shouldn't do it. Even going into discord DMs after the situation ended to help him out with the understanding, in which he was very kind. However a couple minutes after, I too was killed by Mak & friends, and simply said the words "I didn't even have my gun out nerds" or something, and get told to stop metagaming immediately. I then proceeded to say "your staff member can do it, but I can't?" and got a warning point. a kick & a 1 week OOC blacklist. I'm not sure if all were from Austin but the blacklist certainly was. I believe Austin Hunter is being far too abusive with his punishments, as I got messages from multiple other people complaining about how harshly they were treated by him, e.g. bans, kicks, blacklists and whatever.

This is not involved in the situation therefore I am not replying here.

also how we be copbaiting if we were driving in a tinted window skyline were you cant see the guns????
we are allowed to have guns equipped on us if we ever get shot at you want us to all wait to get equipped?
that is not fair at all

Again, this is just one video the videos that portrayed you and the group doing that. Other things were shared in house with staff as they can not be posted. Other evidence from fellow members of monolith was shared via discord and is therefore unavailable. That being said, unless anything new comes of this I will no longer be replying to this thread.

Thank you again for your time.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

First of all, I apologize for the time it took to review this - I have been very busy for the past few months.

The video provided as evidence clearly shows you breaking the rules, by trying to kidnap someone next to a government building and by copbaiting.

With that in mind, the punishments were valid, given that Austin also mentioned this was not the first instance of rulebreaks:

I had multiple videos shared from various players (Overlord, Zenius and others) via Discord Video Streaming that showed you and your group rolling up on cops, ambushing them, shooting as they drive by hospital, purposely beginning pursuits only to fail to stop. After I had provided numerous warnings via Server Wide Channels, it continued. Eventually, this ended up in a shoot out where a few people in the car drove past the larger group waiting at the hospital for the officers. Then there were numerous players who were shot.

This report shows no evidence of misusage of administrative powers.
Staff report denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.