Status
Not open for further replies.

BenWillBurn

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam name: Chipped Bones
Steam ID: 76561198110739839
Char Name: Lumpy Peter (its lumpy something)

Ban Length: 1 month..
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): autoban from server

Ban Reason: "Evading Ban"
Unban reason: So, the person involved (callsign steele) has already talked to an admin about this before i wrote this, just thought i would mention it. So basically, yesterday I got banned for talking bad towards an admin, and that was that. After I got banned, i signed in on my other account to play arma, as that is the account I bought it on and have all of my progress on. The next day (today), I wanted to go see if i was still banned on my account for gmod, to see if i could play, and forgot that I was signed into my other account, and i joined the server. Literally the second I joined the server I realized I was on the wrong account and immediately left, and signed onto Chipped Bones. After i signed in, i joined the server and saw I was banned for a month. Im not new to gmod, and i know how ban evades work. I just wanted to see how much longer I had until i was unbanned (at the time i joined, i thought i might have been unbanned by then, so i only could have a couple hours left, which wouldnt be worth a month ban over anyways). the admin my buddy talked to said that the admin gets a lot of these appeal attempts but this is honestly just a mistake and as I said before, it wouldnt be worth A MONTH ban over a couple more hours of being banned.

Time of Occurrence: 10:15 pm EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: GMOD NAME: Joe Telgin aka "Callsign Steele"

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, if our anti-exploit system bans an alternate account owned by you, your main account's ban is increased. There is no excuse to join the server on an alternate account, when one of your accounts is already banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.