Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: FreeSpy443
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:105184450
Your Character Name: Jeremy Monster

Ban Length: 23 hours, 58 minutes, and 28 seconds
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console

Ban Reason: LTARP (Death timer)
Unban Reason: My GMOD got so fucked up after a gas station raid it just stopped displaying anything and kept the audio after a huge lag spike, so I try speaking in game to tell Tye I'm gonna restart my game and to get a car so I can actually play, but it doesnt work, so I message him on steam about it and he says he's gonna kill me ingame to fix it, but i spammed him not to cause it wouldn't do shit, and then he accidentally kills me with a machete, so I still need to restart my game, and I alt tab after a bit to see if i was still in a death timer, and the sound was normal, aka I thought I wasn't in death timer, and as soon as I ended task, i see a photo from tye with my body on it, so I left the game while on death timer

I know it was my fault, but tbf, I didn't really know I was still in a timer, so I left the game trying to fix an issue that didn't let me play

By the way, I wasn't alt tabbed when you can hear the audio.

Time of Occurrence: like 2-6 minutes ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tye
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He fully crashed I was gonna kill him to fix it, then he said don't I'm crashing but i had already stabbed, we couldn't hear him or anything. His body went flying .7999587.46499999_image.jpgH

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Upon reviewing the evidence provided, I'll go ahead and accept this appeal.

Accepted,

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.