Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Aleks
Your SteamID32: 76561198340085491
Your Character Name: Aleksandr Patron

Ban Length: 24h
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console

Ban Reason: LTAA (Restrained)
Unban Reason: The explanation is very simple. Alt is used to slow walk and for all the other things like picking up stuff and co.
F4 is the button for changing perspective. A guy raided me when the server was at 7 People, finished his raid, took everything he could, left me in cuffs, closed the gate and was stalling outside. I was walking around, inside the building, holding alt for slow walk and then pressed f4 to change from first to third person and well my game closed... I have talked with several people and alt f4 does not close their game, for me, it does. This has happened many times to me in the past days, luckily those time were when nothing happened and only a house got un-rented. This is my first "ban" in probably over a year, if not two by now. Right after pressing the combo, I reconnected to the server with the hope the system would see me reconnecting, I got till the part "LUA starting..." when it then snapped me. Would appreciate if I could get that unban, wasn't on purpose.

Time of Occurrence: 11:56 MEST - 03/20/2022 | 7:56am EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I will be unbanning you today due to you explaining your situation in Discord Dms. have a fun time playing again.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.