Target Steam Name: Aziel
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40314953
Target Character Name (if known): Aziel Boshog

Request Reason:
Failure to do police duties while people are running around with gun's
Failure to protect the public from harm
Failure to do his job in general
Failure to act upon duties
Failure to buy a weapon(their was 30k in budget + another 20k In budget 10 mins later)
Failure to value his life
Upon him doing this, it led to the death of himself, 2 other officers and I believe 1 or 2 other civilians, him not doing anything to help other officers also led to crime to raise in the area as their was a shootout down the road and a car being stolen.
When did the situation occur?: Today

Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
@evhn @QxTerity @Krakentelevision @FrankyBrown

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This user does more as a Bank Security guard than an actual Law Enforcement Officer.

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Instead of doing his job while people were being popped in the face he asked me why i got demoted L cop

ibTravis

Server Director
Server Director
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings,

At this time, this report is UNDER REVIEW. During this period, Aziel Boshog can provide his perspective on the situation in reference, as well as provide any further evidence to support his claim. After the investigation has concluded, a statement will be issued on this thread.

Respectfully,
Police Supervisor Tray Bizzle

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1. You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

This guy was sitting at premium locker with a class 3 for 30 minutes +

This clip is after me getting rdmd 2 times by these people. I am not going to get a gun just to give this guy an excuse to kill me. If I try to intervene I would get killed by him or his friends. 10 minutes after this me and 2 other cops were trying to deal with you guys but since there was too many of you we decided it is not worth risking our lives over it. I was simply outnumbered and could we could not deal with these people.

FrankyBrown

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yea he ignored all crime and was trolling and not rp as a officer.

QxTerity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

1. You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

This clip is after me getting rdmd 2 times by these people. I am not going to get a gun just to give this guy an excuse to kill me. If I try to intervene I would get killed by him or his friends. 10 minutes after this me and 2 other cops were trying to deal with you guys but since there was too many of you we decided it is not worth risking our lives over it. I was simply outnumbered and could we could not deal with these people.
why would you keep coming back to the prem box?

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Then why didn't you and the other officer make a plan to get him it's 3 / 4 of you guy's vs only 1 of him
This clip is after me getting rdmd 2 times by these people.
Then why did you come back to the same spot?
I am not going to get a gun just to give this guy an excuse to kill me. If I try to intervene I would get killed by him or his friends.
He was the only one their from his org everyone else was either a random or from 1776 or my org
10 minutes after this me and 2 other cops were trying to deal with you guys but since there was too many of you we decided it is not worth risking our lives over it.
You guys didn't handle it at all after 10 mins, I ended up killing him with a pistol glock which you could have done too since you spawn in with a P99
I was simply outnumbered and could we could not deal with these people.
You could have backed up and re-geared/regrouped and gotten him also their were about 2-3 other officer nearby at that shootout around the corner

Last edited:

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

3 of you were trying to take me hostage at one point so I knew there was at least 3 people I had to take down.
I do not have to take part of a shootout if I have no chance of surviving.

He broke a rule and you are reporting me for not being baited by his cop baiting.

yonmon

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm after spectating the situation for a while, that @Aziel made no attempt to deal with any type of crime, rather deciding to sit there and talk, telling everyone that he didn't have a gun whilst other officers were being killed. This went on for at least 10 to 15 mins before he left.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm after spectating the situation for a while, that @Aziel made no attempt to deal with any type of crime, rather deciding to sit there and talk, telling everyone that he didn't have a gun whilst other officers were being killed. This went on for at least 10 to 15 mins before he left.
So let me get this straight @yonmon you are spectating a guy at premium locker cop baiting for 30 minutes and you chose to not take any action. Now you are blaming me for not dealing with someone breaking rules. Is this a joke?

QxTerity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So let me get this straight @yonmon you are spectating a guy at premium locker cop baiting for 30 minutes and you chose to not take any action. Now you are blaming me for not dealing with someone breaking rules. Is this a joke?
no one cop baited we told you to go do your job over and over then told the mayor to take the budget away since we were getting taxed cause you stood there and were so upset about a sign that had nothing to do with your RP as a cop.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

no one cop baited we told you to go do your job over and over then told the mayor to take the budget away since we were getting taxed cause you stood there and were so upset about a sign that had nothing to do with your RP as a cop.
Having a class 3 out for no reason at all is cop baiting.

ibTravis

Server Director
Server Director
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, thank you all for your input into the complaint on Officer Aziel Boshog. All comments on this thread will be taken into consideration in this investigation. This thread will now be LOCKED until the investigation is concluded and a final statement is issued.

Respectfully,

ibTravis

Server Director
Server Director
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report will be considered CLOSED as Officer Aziel Boshog has received a 1 YEAR BAN, as a result of a different community-wide punishment that affects his standing in the Great State of Monolith.

The following Monolith Police Department policy in question is listed below:

102.11.1 The law enforcement officer shall regard the discharge of his duties as a public trust and recognize his responsibility as a public servant. By diligent study and sincere attention to self-improvement he shall strive to make the best possible application of science to the solution of crime and, in the field of human relationships, strive for effective leadership and public influence in matters affecting public safety. He shall appreciate the importance and responsibility of his office, and hold police work to be an honorable profession rendering service to his community and his country.

After review, it is apparent that Officer Boshog showed a lack of commitment and enthusiasm to the profession and to serving the people of Monoford, by not enforcing the many laws that were in violation in the video evidence provided. It is the mission of all members of the Monoford Police Department to safeguard the lives and property of the residents of the Great State of Monolith.

Although Officer Boshog could articulate that he did not have the proper means by himself to effectively deal with the violators, he could have requested for additional resources from fellow officers to have the individuals surrender their weapons. Officer Boshog could have also avoided the area entirely if the individuals in the video were 'cop-baiting'. By avoiding the area, Officer Boshog would not be enabling the actions of the players in reference and could have devoted his time to serving the residents of the city elsewhere.

Thank you for taking the time to contribute to this report. Your willingness to submit a report plays a significant role in helping the department continuously improve.

Respectfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.