Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Sonicuniform561
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:94909803
Your Character Name: alex smith

Ban Length: 4 weeks 2 days and 23hrs
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):the_ghost

Ban Reason:inciting drama
Unban Reason: all i did is post a video exposing a racist on the server in ooc which a lot of people were doing she said the nword which is bad i dont see this as inciting drama its just not wanting a racist to get away with racism and i did it once and when they said next person to say it will get blacklisted from ooc so i didnt post the video again it was then i saw an add saying guys pee pee poo poo so i just made the same ad for fun and got kicked for misuse of ad which idk why thats misuse of ad but anyways i try to join back into the server in which the second i got on i was banned so i dont see where the inciting drama was when i didnt post the video a second time after being asked to stop ive seen a lot bigger amount of drama on the server before in big org beefs and other stuff but this just seems a bit petty

Time of Occurrence: 8pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: people at hospital at the time
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, The reason you were banned was as you stated you repeatedly posted a video of a player saying the n-word in a sit not only you but Alfie and husky dog were as well. You also were posting "pee pee poo poo" in OOC and /ad (which is a misuse of /ad btw) which is a reference to the video as stated you were kicked for this, Me and @TB3FIve as well as @Clutch Master FTW went through your guy's OOC logs and determined given the context and that you kept repeatedly spamming it your intention was to incite drama.

Before I wrote this response I asked @Backflare for his opinion to which he agreed and we have come to the conclusion that by repeatedly posting the video and referencing the video in OOC and /ad your intention was to incite drama, thus I will be DENYING this appeal, HOWEVER, I will allow you to make a SECOND APPEAL AFTER TWO WEEKS HAVE PASSED. Take this time to overview the situation and understand where you went wrong and how you can prevent this from happening again.

AND MOVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.