Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ajax Thornton
Steam Name: misterjokeman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342

Ban Length: 1 Month 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thy

Ban Reason: Breaking Fear RP Lying in a Sit
Unban Reason: I know this isn't necessarily a relevant excuse to be using, but It was late at night and I was pretty angry at the time, I would like to be unbanned because it was a stupid way to get banned for a month, I would greatly appreciate if you could hit me up on discord or something so we can talk Thy.

Time of Occurrence: 2/9/19
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You were being extremely difficult throughout the sit. I understand that you were annoyed about losing your firearm, that's understandable. This is not my main concern.

My main concerns are that:
  1. You quite clearly broke FearRP, knowing that I had a firearm pointed straight at you.
  2. Afterwards in the sit, you decided to lie about it. First claiming you didn't equip it at all or try to, and afterwards when I said I had video, you claimed it was a miss-click.

All you had to do was admit your fault and the sit would have been over in two minutes resulting in some warning points, or at the most, a ban for a few days.
Instead you were being very difficult, kept trying to lie and refuse to answer while being, at least from my perspective, slightly obnoxious about the whole thing. This all resulted in both me and Bedsheet wasting a good 20-25 minutes or so talking to you.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I admit my faults on the majority of the events that took place that night, as I said I did not have a level head at the time and therefore I could not think clearly and acted extremely irrationally. I apologize to both you and bedsheet for wasting both of your guys time when there were more urgent matters you guys could have tended to. In the future I will attempt to try and keep a clear head at all times so situations such as this do not occur again, and I appreciate your leniency in terms of you replying to my appeal and reading the situation clearly from what happend that night with an unbiased viewpoint.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you are sincere, so no hard feelings on my part at least.

I'm not going to remove the ban entirely, but I will reduce the length by half, so it will be two weeks starting from today.
I'll see you on the server then, please don't make me regret this.

Accepted, ban reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.