Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Only Salty
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):
Your Character Name:Jack Finley

Ban Length: 6 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Brad

Ban Reason: associated with drama and malicious activity
Unban Reason: I have no clue what I did I really just want to know yesterday all I did was cook coke and play cop I swear I didn't do anything at all. you must of put wrong steam id please re check

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday i guess

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you join and engage/associate in the harassment of us, you will be banned for some time as appropriate. The exact ban length depend on the degree of engagement and the particular activities that you are involved in and whether you come to understand why your actions are not appropriate or compatible with being a part of our community, and whether you seek to make basic amends by distancing yourself from the harassment and the platforms used for it.

1596310303626.png

Uncle Salty

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

that is my youtube why would i get banned for that it makes no sense now i cant watch youtube?

Uncle Salty

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I will remove it I think it weird that I get banned for someone using my account of youtube and how do you know if me I have a shared youtube it was a group channel my comment should mean nothing for gmod it makes no sense. I use your server everyday i just dont get it.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

that is my youtube why would i get banned for that it makes no sense now i cant watch youtube?

Of course you can, no one is saying you cannot. But since that video is associated with drama and in the harassment of us and our community, we have the right to remove you from the community, due to associating yourself in the harassment of us.

Uncle Salty

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Of course you can, no one is saying you cannot. But since that video is associated with drama and in the harassment of us and our community, we have the right to remove you from the community, due to associating yourself in the harassment of us.
I didnt say anything mean though everyone watches them look at the views im saying that could be any only salty and your removing me I use this server everyday I said i like that gameplay how does that mean I would do anything towards it?

Uncle Salty

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

also why are you guys watching them in the first place?

Uncle Salty

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX I just want a shorten or it removed its very weird for a gmod server to look at youtube find a name and look for it in a server.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also why are you guys watching them in the first place?

We are not, it was reported to us. We have better stuff to do.

I didnt say anything mean though everyone watches them look at the views im saying that could be any only salty and your removing me I use this server everyday I said i like that gameplay how does that mean I would do anything towards it?

As the video is associated with drama and in the harassment of our community, we have the full right to remove you from the community, and/or to limit your access, the moment we notice you associate yourself with the videos and their authors.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You may appeal it later on, if you so desire.

For now, you will remain banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.