Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Alex
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:71436552
Your Character Name: Alex Archer

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SwimmingBird

Ban Reason: Failing to report an Alt,
Unban Reason: So I was banned for Failure to report Alt and by Swimming Bird. Swimming was demoted from the staff team and I'm pretty sure the whole situation is a CM Situation so u guys can review this but let me explain what happened. Pretty much I was in a discord VC with some people and a person inside the VC was perm banned and was on an alt hacking. I was watching him play after I got off and went to my bed. I was pretty tired at the time and didn’t think much about him. After I finished watching him I went to bed, the next day I was banned. I was just tired at the time and didn’t worry about the alt. I thought the next day he would of been banned because of how obvious his hacks were. I'm very sorry what happened and I regret my actions as this was my responsibility to report it. If i had a chance to go back and change what happened I would. I was just tired at the time but I understand the consequences. I understand that I went on a bad path to breaking rules and other things that were against the server Rules. Next time I will make better decisions before I do them. All I want is a 2nd chance to be on the server, I promise I will make better decisions and I won't break the rules again. Meanwhile I've been reading the rules to ensure I won't break the rules again. Once again I'm sorry what happened and ensure It wont happen again.

Thank you for reading

Sincerely, Alex

Time of Occurrence: Approximately 2 month ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Contact me on discord. pmx#6404

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban reduced to 3 months, with no option to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.