Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Cesare Beccaria

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198110701569

Your Character Name: Rafael Escobar

Ban Length: 2 weeks

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @HockeyExpert30

Ban Reason: Racist Slurs | Unacceptable behavior

Unban Reason: there's not really a reason to unban me. I guess I broke a rule in some way however I would like to give some context to Hockey about the conversation that I was having on the radio with the people I was basing with.
So I was having a not related with this conversation with Rob and Jack. After that David Lewis came into the radio and brought up what happened a few weeks ago when I said the n-word in the radio frequency not knowing that Hockey and another staff member was in there. This comes to the case to give some background context so I can talk about this conversation I was having with David and other people.
After David brought out the topic today we all started a conversation about how as a foreigner that doesn't live nor has been living in the US doesn't understand why the n-word is so censored and the cultural breach between the Hispanic world and the US. I started giving my POV about the topic, not really intended to offend anyone although I was saying the word out loud and I guess I didn't censor myself. And yes, even though I acknowledge my mistake and my rulebreak I would like to see the video that Hockey talked about because I believe that my words were taken out of context that ended up getting me banned. I wasn't intending to be racist or to offend anyone but just have a casual conversation about the word and my experience related to racism in the server and other contexts.

Time of Occurrence: around 9 pm, not sure.
Additional members involved/witnessing: this is not really necessary
Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Zynthax

i tried to talk to you on discord and reply to you there but my message wouldnt go through (dont know why). What you said was unacceptable on our servers and it wasnt the first time you have been caught saying it and im sure you have said it before then. regardless of your intention it is not allowed on this server. due to the warning you were given before your ban you should of known better not to say what you said again and I hope you dont use those words on Monolith ever again.

Appeal Denied
Thread Locked & Moved

Regards,

Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.