Ping Ling

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Bot Greg
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198761549254
Your Character Name: Ping Ling

Ban Length: perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): I do not know someone banned me manually through console ( i believe stoovi did the PR though)

Ban Reason: third party software usage
Unban Reason:
Around 8 months ago, I was falsely accused and banned under the impression that I was in possession of and using third party software (esp, aimbot, and no-recoil). As this was over 8 months ago, the player report is long gone as the original poster has deleted it. During the event in question, several things transpired; Firstly, I was accused of using ESP. The first event happened when a player ran up to my door, and lockpicked it (at the residence of EVO 1 on the Monoford Map). The second event was when I shot "Alex" through the wall. At the time, I did not have any game recording software installed so I was not able to "clip" my side of the story. I was alerted to him being here through his use of a med while in combat. The med plays a chime when used which is why I knew where he was. I went for a couple "hail mary" shots and ended up killing him. Today, I enlisted the help of an admin, "Broken#2682" and my friend, "S1mpB0xCh3vy#2886" who were able to record the audio cues which should explain this instance. After this encounter, the "raiders" commented on my AK spray to which I explained the setup I was using and how it allows for virtually zero recoil (The AK setup was a short barrel and foregrip). The "raiders" also claimed that I headshot him, even though in the video, it shows no "crunches". He also had his in-game music set extremely high making the in-game audio impossible to hear. I understand that this appeal is late but everytime I try to make an appeal, the evidence I have corrupts leaving me to gather my friends together to record it again. This is expecially hard because my friends live in all different timezones which leaves us with little time that is slips my mind to try and record it. The video titled "First Aid" is a raiders perspective of the events during the healing process (
- recorded by Broken). The video titled "Lockpick" is a raiders perspective of the events during the sprinting and lockpicking process (
- recorded by Broken). The video titled "BorisProof WallBang2 0" is the defender, aka my perspective during the healing process (
- recorded by S1mpB0xCh3vy). The video titled "BorisProof Lockpick2" is the defender, aka my perspective during the sprinting and lockpicking process (
- recorded by S1mpB0xCh3vy).

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

As mentioned in your previous appeal the ban will not be lifted, regardless of the videos you show, etc.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.