Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Loki
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:98877912
Your Character Name: Tye Shaw

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Afash

Ban Reason: vdm 2x
Unban Reason: Look man i really feel this is unfair, first of all they didnt die so it wasnt death match. I dont see why this couldn't have been handled in game, like if you would have let me explain i could have shown my pov, the mayor screamed "shoot him" and ss then had gun on me, idk if it was before or after he shouted to shoot me, therefore i felt my life was in danger, he started to pull my friend away and i kept trying to park next to my friend to get him into the car, (which again i could have showed) Like legit after the mayor picked up my friends body and started to slam it into the wall. Like i could have shown proof for all of this but you just said i was getting banned and that was it. To my knowledge i dont have any recent vdm bans and i dont have many recent punishments. Like a wp i could understand but a 2 day ban for this seems really excessive and unfair.

Time of Occurrence: Like 18:47
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Tye,

I was watching that incidence, and I already know how you think. This is not your first sit, and you know the rules sooo good, but sadly you still break them.
I already told you, your life and your friend's life were not at risk. Still you decided to use your car as a weapon and VDM'd the SS - He died.

Now, for that incidence I wouldn't actually ban for it. But you have a really extensive history of rule breaks, which is going to affect your future punishments regardless of the situation.

This ban appeal will be Denied, and I advice you to start considering your actions in the server and avoid breaking rules, regardless of their severity.

Regards,

Afash

Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.