Not open for further replies.

Fantasy7

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Fantasy7
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59683922
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Clifv Belouve

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Backflare = BackFlare

Reason for Report:

Reason 1: I waited the whole stabilize time period and the game respawned me at TH as if i died, this has happened twice this week btw. I then logged off in order to walk my dog to take a poop in real life, while i get back 10 min later to be pulled away and accused of leaving the game in a RP situation. Backflare was about to punish me for this then was saying I did leave during stabilization, which is incorrect. I would have been auto banned if i actually did leave during that period of 5 min. I was respawned after the green timer and treated it as if I had died. So I logged. He held this against me, and then stated: Since i avoided I had to be arrested and continue RP. Which I thought was very inaccurate since the game treated as if I had died and still lost all my stuff plus money.

Reason 2 (Main) : As he continued to put me back into RP, Lt. Kennedy and I were talking trash to one another bout the incident and the sit was mentioned by both parties very briefly. I was continuing talking crap because in RP being arrested, I would be very hurt and discriminated against since I am a Black Criminal and Lt. Kennedy has no empathy. It was funny; however, BackFlare was hovering me the whole time and gave me THREE POINTS for Player Disrespect, based on ME talking about a SIT for 20 seconds and how bullshit that was for me even being in this RP situation. Backflare handled this very immaturely and not in a professional manner, continuing to follow me and lock all doors behind me while in jail for 30 min, as a god... Now i am fearful to even talk about Staff Situations because people like Backflare might abuse our powers as a player. I do not think this is justifiable as a staff to give THREE POINTS (I have 5 remaining and have been playing since Rockford), for bringing up a Sit that was not Lawful or Abiding by the rules. Me being a long term player and still learning new rules, I think this is very toxic and bias since Backflare is a newer Mod and he may have ties with Lt. Kennedy himself in order to fulfill a separate agenda.

My only request is to void all points, give me a more reasonable punishment based on facts, or to explain how this makes sense to throw me back into an RP situation after I have died (Lt. Kennedy said it isnt right if i die cuz i need to be jailed... which is saying if i died anyway, I should be respawned and brought back to be jailed.)

More Notes: Backflare refused to even acknowledge actual questions about why i received those points in the first place, While Shimax reached back after I had to PM him and said to make this Report... Thanks Shimax for helping!

Time of Occurrence: 2:25-2:40 PM 05/04/2019
Evidence to support your claim: No video was recorded, Lt. Kennedy reported me and BackFlare has all the info as well, Shimax was asked by me. Some others at Town Hall saw this go down and also agreed it was very out of character of a Mod to do such a thing.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Travis, Shimax, Simon, The Paramedic who took me in even saw me disappear from the stretcher.

Sorry about the novel, but I am still confused on how Player disrespect conduits this reason to give me points at 3, rather a warning or explanation of what I did wrong when i was just RPing. Also the abuse that came from him just following me trying to tack on more points or reasons to ban me is suspicious.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Fantasy7, I am sorry that you feel that i was unjust during the sit i had with you and i hope to clear up any issues.

Firstly, The situation in which you disconnected the logs showed that you were stabilised and you had disconnected shortly after when you would have woken up. The officer explained to me that you had been downed by him stabilised and were getting transport to the hospital when you disconnected. From the logs it looks like you stood up after the 5 minutes timer on being stabilised and disconnected 7 seconds after waking up from it. I was about to punish you according to our staff handbook when i checked logs again and saw that you had reconnected only 5 minutes after logging off and pulled you into the admin sit. During the admin sit you claimed that you had been respawned instead of waking up and i had no way to verify this so instead of punishing you for what could of been a bug i decided to resume the roleplay from the point where you would of been alive because of being stabilised. 7041

As for the second situation, you were stating that the officer was "Salty for calling a staff" something along those lines and the conversation and insults were mail out of RP referring to the fact that he was upset and had to call a staff member when you blurted out that he was a "F*ggot" at which point i felt was taking it far enough to be Player Disrespect as most of the insults were referring to a admin sit and was out of RP so i took that insult as being out of RP and therefor OOC. You received 1 warning point for Player Disrespect not the three you thought you had received.
  1. We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.
As for "continuing to follow me and lock all doors behind me while in jail for 30 min, as a god..." That is simply not true nor possible. When i am on duty as staff i do not have keys to PD and have no ability to lock the doors behind you. I watched you for about 5 minutes or less after being put in jail the only time i interacted with you was shortly after warning you for player disrespect i had to freeze you and Simon Smith(Jayden) and bring him away after he (As a prison guard) decided to let you free from prison because he thought you were unjustly jailed and felt the reason to you being in prison was unfair.

"Backflare refused to even acknowledge actual questions about why i received those points in the first place, While Shimax reached back after I had to PM him and said to make this Report... Thanks Shimax for helping!" I am sorry i was unable to PM you back as i did not notice that you had PM'd me as at that time i was checking the staff handbook to figure out the punishment for Simon Smith(Jayden)

"Also the abuse that came from him just following me trying to tack on more points or reasons to ban me is suspicious." I am truly sorry if you feel that was what i was doing i was watching you because i noticed that in the past hour you had been breaking rules Metagaming,LTARP and then Player disrespect my goal was not to give you further warning points or ban you it was simply that i noticed you had been causing trouble lately and with no reports i decided to watch you and see if you had the intentions to break more rules.

I am very sorry if you felt i was being unfair or biased and i hope that this did not upset or cause you any distress as my only goal was to make sure you were following the rules.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Reason 1: I waited the whole stabilize time period and the game respawned me at TH as if i died, this has happened twice this week btw. I then logged off in order to walk my dog to take a poop in real life, while i get back 10 min later to be pulled away and accused of leaving the game in a RP situation. Backflare was about to punish me for this then was saying I did leave during stabilization, which is incorrect. I would have been auto banned if i actually did leave during that period of 5 min. I was respawned after the green timer and treated it as if I had died. So I logged. He held this against me, and then stated: Since i avoided I had to be arrested and continue RP. Which I thought was very inaccurate since the game treated as if I had died and still lost all my stuff plus money.
No action from the staff member was taken and role-play resumed. Invalid reason to report a staff member since literally nothing happened.

Reason 2 (Main) : As he continued to put me back into RP, Lt. Kennedy and I were talking trash to one another bout the incident and the sit was mentioned by both parties very briefly. I was continuing talking crap because in RP being arrested, I would be very hurt and discriminated against since I am a Black Criminal and Lt. Kennedy has no empathy. It was funny; however, BackFlare was hovering me the whole time and gave me THREE POINTS for Player Disrespect, based on ME talking about a SIT for 20 seconds and how bullshit that was for me even being in this RP situation.
You're breaking character, talking in-character about a admin sit. The results are warning points for player disrespect and breaking character, which we are very strict about, as Blackflare has mentioned with quoting the rule.

Me being a long term player and still learning new rules, I think this is very toxic and bias since Backflare is a newer Mod and he may have ties with Lt. Kennedy himself in order to fulfill a separate agenda.
As a long term player you should know the rules by now. No toxicity or bias can be verified in this report as you have not provided any applicable evidence to support your claims. If you want to accuse Blackflare of being biased in the sit, please do so with evidence. We will be more than happy to take appropriate action on misbehaving staff with actual proof.

More Notes: Backflare refused to even acknowledge actual questions about why i received those points in the first place, While Shimax reached back after I had to PM him and said to make this Report... Thanks Shimax for helping!
Staff members are not required to talk about given out punishments after admin sits. You're informed about what's happening via the sit. Just because he missed your PMs doesn't mean he refuses to acknowledge your questions.

Blackflare handled the situation correctly and according to our guidelines. Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.