LV

logo.png

Warning Point Appeal Format
Your SteamID::STEAM_0:0:73534509
Your Character Name: Brandon Ppiffa

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @ThéOGZeus

Reason for the warning point(s): staff disrespect, ftvl and vdm
Why should the point(s)

There was no staff disrespect at any point. I have the entire situation recorded, and if you would like to review it, please reach out to me on Discord at Brandon_cool. The clip is 30 minutes long, and I included around 2 minutes of it in this report to provide a glimpse of the situation. The recording shows multiple instances where he seemed to not fully understand the situation, and neither did I. Here's what I remember: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1NfMwsBBPjFQ-L/d13372S9gwhy?invite=cr-MSwzYVEsODA0MzM4MCw

I got stuck on a pole, which is normal with a ping of 210. After getting unstuck, I accidentally hit a cop near a SWAT car. It's important to note that I had no idea there was a jewel store robbery happening because there was no block or indication preventing me from getting close. So, I continued driving around, which is allowed.

Later, I noticed the admin talking to another EMS, questioning why I ran someone over. I clarified that it wasn't the other person; it was me. The admin then brought me in for a 15-minute initial sit, followed by another sit that lasted for 30 minutes. If you're interested, I can provide more details through the full 30-minute video. Please contact me on Discord for further discussion.

Time of Occurrence:21:0-0-
Additional members involved/witnessing:ThéOGZeus @geroge
smoky @ the cop
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yex

QxTerity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i’ll reply within 24 hours I have the video of him running me over during an active jewelry store robbery where it clearly says “emergency state jewelry store raid” and in gif chat where it says jewelry store raid. sure if you accidentally ran over me for bad ping i get it but hearing gun shots seeing chat AND emergency state is the definition of FTVL.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

U can see I didn't aim for you, thanks for finally showing the proof what I been asking for. Like I said in my report I didn't know there was something going on, I don't really play with my audio loud only my voice.

QxTerity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

U can see I didn't aim for you, thanks for finally showing the proof what I been asking for. Like I said in my report I didn't know there was something going on, I don't really play with my audio loud only my voice.
do you play with a monitor on? the top right says it, it was said over radio and in the gov chat. Plus it legit looks like you went right for me lol

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

do you play with a monitor on? the top right says it, it was said over radio and in the gov chat. Plus it legit looks like you went right for me lol
To me it look like I'm trying to not get hit by EMS, anyway that the last time I'm replying to u.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Brandon231311 & @ThéOGZeus,

In regards to the server Warning Points Appeal, it appears the primary reason listed is rule 2.2.3 (Vehicle Death Match). On review of the provided evidence, I would concur with the issued punishment and rule listing. Video evidence shows @Brandon231311 in the Medical Profession drive an ambulance onto the sidewalk to bypass a police vehicle in the road with its emergency lights on, clearly to act as a blockade. Further, there was a clear emergency state of an active situation going on. This ambulance being driven sped up alongside another in the area causing an officer in defensive positioning from gunfire to be hit then was shot at while unconscious. The officer should have not been hit and it's due to the reckless and necessary actions of the EMS drivers who entered an active shootout, putting their lives at risk but also driving in a manner which caused the officer to die.

Stating you are unaware of the situation @Brandon231311 is your own negligence of the situation and being ill-aware. You take the responsibility to make sure the area is safe, your sound is of a reasonable level and check beforehand. You made the choice to drive past the police vehicle. Warning points is a low punishment in this instance. Appeal Denied.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.