Loki The God

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Richard 'Jacket'
Steam Name: Trump Gramer 1776 SteamID:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/prime174/
Date and time of loss: around 9:57-10 pm november 28th
What happened: So I was an EMT medic and I was asking the EMS To stop he keeps going and keeps driving after he ran me over he never even actually do CPR he left me to die and get rob, after that I got mad calling admin for this then I see man lying life less on the floor and after that I do CPR on the guy then trying drag him then CRS Saids "Hey I'll fired you drop that body that one is mine." I told him "No I did CPR beside your higher level then me." then he fired me :C same dude who ran me over.
What do you need refunded: Kevlar vest and the M something but its a Revolver
@
Angryhalobird

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is true, he did lose his items after he got ran over by the EMS director. FYI you didn't tag me correctly

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Include your SteamID, not your profile link, or this will be denied.

Mr Creeper

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I got it for you @Loki The God
Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:102099568

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Note: We do have your steam ID now that someone has helped you, however in the future you will have to put it correctly yourself in the request. Additionally when formatting your request refrain from using that many colors just use bold instead. Finally you properly tag someone by doing @(forum name).

Status
Not open for further replies.