Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: baker
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:49126340
Character Name: Randy Bobandy

Ban Length: 2 days 15 minutes

Banning staff member: @Tuko

Ban Reason: LTARP

Unban Reason: I haven't left to avoid rp I am so confused. Every time I have disconnected today and yesterday have been completely after every rp situation or after death. Please tell me why I'm banned.

Time of Occurrence: I don't know

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Baker The reason you were banned was at 8:30:43 PM PST I witnessed you attempt a bank raid where you did manage to kill a few security officers, then watched you run into your car which was parked in the garage and disconnected. The logs did confirm you did not crash and it was clearly LTARP. The reason you were still able to rejoin the server was that you were still connecting when I ran the command to ban you, leaving me to further believe that you knew what you were doing. You were just kicked from the server because I noticed you were still online and were needed for another sit which presented you RDMing a detective (which was all recorded), for initiating a traffic stop w/ your friend kill switch. Kill Switch then told me the reason you killed the cop was because he was pulling him over. The video of you RDMing the detective will not be shared here due to staff content. With that said, unless you can refute the claim of RDM you will receive punishment for that based on your prior offenses on your return. If you have any questions then feel free to PM me on the forums.

Appeal Denied
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.